Would You Want Kris Boyd Back?

MrT

Would You Take Boyd Back?  

447 members have voted

1. 1. With Boyd Leaving Turkey, would you like to see him back at Ibrox?

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look where and at who for next to no money hes proven in the scottish league he played what 78 minutes of football over there he never got a chance

We're bad enough having no movement or pace in around the box...Boyd wont help. He is a obviously a proven goalscorer and that is something we really need as a partner for Jelavic not just replace him. Personally i think having Boyd back is just a short term fix. We're not creating anything at the moment for any striker to convert never mind Boyd.

NO CHANCE HE TO SLOW DOSENT TACKLE NOR STRONG ENOUGH EVERY CENTRE HALF GETS BETTER OF BOYD HE S POACHER NOTHING ELSE WE NEED A JELEVICH MARK HATELY TYPE OF STRIKER NOT A PENALTY TAKER OR TAP IN FROM 2 YARDS HE HASNT PROVED IT WITH TWO OTHER CLUBS HE WENT TO ,.AN YES ENDED UP IN RIGHT PLACE - TURKEY !!!

NO CHANCE HE TO SLOW DOSENT TACKLE NOR STRONG ENOUGH EVERY CENTRE HALF GETS BETTER OF BOYD HE S POACHER NOTHING ELSE WE NEED A JELEVICH MARK HATELY TYPE OF STRIKER NOT A PENALTY TAKER OR TAP IN FROM 2 YARDS HE HASNT PROVED IT WITH TWO OTHER CLUBS HE WENT TO ,.AN YES ENDED UP IN RIGHT PLACE - TURKEY !!!

Where does Jelevich play and how much would he cost?

SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT!!!

a jelavic how many matchs u been to this season or watched cause jelavic has been lazy as fuck head hanging chasing fuck all hes still getting goals but put most strikers in that position and they will get goals its this simple if we get a big enuf offer jelavic is gone no doubt and altho it may or may not b a temp fix he will score regardsless hes a poacher so what so was ally and i seem to remember boyd scoring a few class goals

a jelavic how many matchs u been to this season or watched cause jelavic has been lazy as fuck head hanging chasing fuck all hes still getting goals but put most strikers in that position and they will get goals its this simple if we get a big enuf offer jelavic is gone no doubt and altho it may or may not b a temp fix he will score regardsless hes a poacher so what so was ally and i seem to remember boyd scoring a few class goals

If we sell Jelavic and bring Boyd in as a direct replacement we can kiss the League goodbye. Boyd is not the answer right now!

I think Boyd will end up at Doncaster.

They are working closely with Willie McKay (i know he isn't Boyd's agent) and bringing in a lot of players who can't find clubs/have low stock on short term deals with the intention of putting them back in the shop window while getting the benefits of their talents while they are with them.

Having flopped at Middlesborough and only been moderately successful at Nottingham Forrest Boyd's stock won't be high even in the Championship and with Doncaster also expecting to lose Billy Sharp I think a six month deal with them would suit all parties.

Infact, does anybody have any latest odds on what Boyd's next club will be?

If we sell Jelavic and bring Boyd in as a direct replacement we can kiss the League goodbye. Boyd is not the answer right now!

It's interesting that when Boyd left, it was mourned that the title race would be hopeless....his "guaranteed goals" couldn't be replaced by anyone, etc. etc.

A relatively short time later, it's his RETURN that would see the title lost again. :D

(not aimed at the poster quoted, but it's just that the same kind of posts in reverse could be seen on his departure).

It's interesting that when Boyd left, it was mourned that the title race would be hopeless....his "guaranteed goals" couldn't be replaced by anyone, etc. etc.

A relatively short time later, it's his RETURN that would see the title lost again. :D

(not aimed at the poster quoted, but it's just that the same kind of posts in reverse could be seen on his departure).

Good point. I just dont think that, as a team, we create enough chances to accomodate a player like Boyd. Although, from 10-12 yards out, one on one with the keeper, theres fewer better than Boyd at hitting the net.

Good point. I just dont think that, as a team, we create enough chances to accomodate a player like Boyd. Although, from 10-12 yards out, one on one with the keeper, theres fewer better than Boyd at hitting the net.

Except against Celtic. He has some sort of mental block then :anguish:

But on the whole, I agree. Machine of a goal scorer, in a team that creates chances from the wing into the box all match, he'd be immense.

Well according to The Eveningtimes Kris won’t be back at Rangers!

Rangers cool over Kris Boyd comeback

KRIS BOYD will not be returning to Rangers after ending his unhappy spell in Turkey.

Boyd has terminated his contract with Eskisehirspor following a dispute over unpaid wages.

The 28-year-old made just two appearances after moving from Middlesbrough last summer.

But although he is free to find a new club, senior sources at Ibrox say that boss Ally McCoist will not be making any moves to sign the man who scored 128 goals over four and a half seasons at Ibrox.

Boyd’s agent, Mark Donaghy, confirmed: “Kris has triggered a release clause. His contract has been terminated and a legal process is now under way. He will now head back to the UK.”

Meantime, QPR gaffer Neil Warnock has played down a move for Nikica Jelavic saying: “I am aware of him, but he’s one of a number of players mentioned to me.”

Rangers cool over Kris Boyd comeback