Would You Want Kris Boyd Back?

MrT

Would You Take Boyd Back?  

447 members have voted

1. 1. With Boyd Leaving Turkey, would you like to see him back at Ibrox?

why do a lot of people keep on bringing up the fact that boyd walked away for nothing as if it was a crime

remember that we tried to punt him the year before in the january window to birmingham, instead he stayed and helped us win the title back from they bastards

then we wait until he is down to his last few months of his deal, before offering him a slightly better deal, if it was even better, then man had a family to think of

but then again we have these same people wanting miller back, when he chased the money just like boyd

unbelievable how anyone wouldnt want the SPL record goalscorer back

I think there is always going to be a little feeling of betrayal when a player as successful as Boyd leaves for nothing, especially a local guy as he has done what literally all of us would love to have done in playing for the Rangers and being a massive success.

I would love to see him come back and succeed. If he could get anywhere close to the form he had in his last season with us then I think the only worry Ally would have with him is that of losing his all time goal scoring record at the club!

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont dislike him cause he left us for nothing. Its cause he left us for Championship Middlesbrough. If he moved to an EPL team and bettered himself then fair enough.....but he gave up playing for the Rangers, the championships, cup wins, Champions League and 50,000 fans cheering him on every week to move to Middlesbrough.

He made his bed.....he should lie in it counting his money!

We need more goals. Boyd scores goals.

He wouldn't be my ideal option, but in a time where McCoist has to wheel and deal as best he can to keep us strong on the park I think it should be a no brainer.

I'm slightly bitter about the manner in which he left us, but if he came back and scored the goals which lead us to 4IAR I would soon forget about it.

I dont dislike him cause he left us for nothing. Its cause he left us for Championship Middlesbrough. If he moved to an EPL team and bettered himself then fair enough.....but he gave up playing for the Rangers, the championships, cup wins, Champions League and 50,000 fans cheering him on every week to move to Middlesbrough.

whereas miller left us for who, and is where now?

honestly people forget JUST what boyd actually gave us for 400k transfer fee and pretty modest wages over his time at rangers

What fucking Ibrox have you been going to?!

50,000 fans every week :lol:

why do a lot of people keep on bringing up the fact that boyd walked away for nothing as if it was a crime

remember that we tried to punt him the year before in the january window to birmingham, instead he stayed and helped us win the title back from they bastards

then we wait until he is down to his last few months of his deal, before offering him a slightly better deal, if it was even better, then man had a family to think of

but then again we have these same people wanting miller back, when he chased the money just like boyd

unbelievable how anyone wouldnt want the SPL record goalscorer back

:lol:

What a pathetic excuse for turning down 18k a week.