Is it McCoist or the players ?

dardo54

Do the players not want to play for ally ? is it ally tactics and system or lack of them ? or are the players just not of good enough standard ? the problem needs to be addressed if it isn't we could end up in a really bad place but at least its nearly january and we have the chance to change things and maybe get some new faces in. Personally i think the players need to have a good look at themselves and remember that they are playing for a great club that means so much to so many and remember the rangers motto no surrender and fight till the death, lets turn this season around keep the trophy where it belongs and march on to 4 in a row.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it must be ally imo, his insistence in playing guys that are clearly off form is killing us, meanwhile we have hungry and energetic youths bursting for a game

he could do much worse than drop whittaker and davis for wed night and bring in mcmillan and bendiksen for them, coupled with perry at centre half to replace the suspended goian then we may have a hunger in the team that can see us through

but if we play davis and whittaker (funnily enough two guys that now have the stability of a massive paycheque no matter what) then we could effectively be 2 men down from the word go

it must be ally imo, his insistence in playing guys that are clearly off form is killing us, meanwhile we have hungry and energetic youths bursting for a game

he could do much worse than drop whittaker and davis for wed night and bring in mcmillan and bendiksen for them, coupled with perry at centre half to replace the suspended goian then we may have a hunger in the team that can see us through

but if we play davis and whittaker (funnily enough two guys that now have the stability of a massive paycheque no matter what) then we could effectively be 2 men down from the word go

i agree with dropping whittaker he has be awful this season and a know where your comin from with davis but he is one of the few players in the team that has genuine quality a think the problem with him at the moment is he has no one to play of off in midfield

I think they are both to blame because the players don't play with any passion at all and don't look interested which is very worrying but McCoist team selection sometimes is shocking, Why he plays Edu, McCulloch, Whittaker and Wylde is a Joke

i agree with dropping whittaker he has be awful this season and a know where your comin from with davis but he is one of the few players in the team that has genuine quality a think the problem with him at the moment is he has no one to play of off in midfield

doesnt matter, davis has been invisible recently, for a captain to go AWOL like this is beyond belief, did ferguson, gough, butcher, weir or any other rangers captain do that?

Do the players not want to play for ally ? is it ally tactics and system or lack of them ? or are the players just not of good enough standard ? the problem needs to be addressed if it isn't we could end up in a really bad place but at least its nearly january and we have the chance to change things and maybe get some new faces in. Personally i think the players need to have a good look at

themselves and remember that they are playing for a great

club that means so much to so many and remember the

rangers motto no surrender and fight till the death, lets turn

this season around keep the trophy where it belongs and

march on to 4 in a row.

Personally I rule out standard of player as an excuse they have shown they can run riot in the league so it's not an excuse IMO

Ally - his tactics are predictably defensive and negative he's scared to lose simple as that for me

The players - IMO under performing and again scared to fail playing it to safe on every pass and passage of play

Until ally and the players get together and say let's just go out and have a go I can see us becoming more negative and defensive and scared of winning

We are surrendering our title

Time to man up on the park and damn the consequences of lossing a few goals here and there

Yes (tu)

up to a certain point yeah, but your morale must be hammered for the likes of jelavic etc when they are told that they are playing the lone striker role and only having another 2 attack mided players in the team, and for the whole 90mins you are going to be getting high balls lumped towards you

Take out Naismith and a central defensive pairing that has been no worse than last season and the team is near enough the one that won the league title last season. Therefore the only conclusion to draw is the manager cannot motivate the current league champions.

the club just isn't in a good place just know we need to strenghin the team next month even one player with quality can make all the difference ie naisy i know theres not much money about just know but if it means punting jelavic to make the necessary changes then so be it the players are out there without having to spend millions darcheville and cousin didnt exactly cost the world and they came in and scored plenty

Is it? <cr>

Well.... no. But hopefully it might be the beginning of it being so.

tbh I just don't get Davo. On his day, total class... This year... Enigma?

Tell you the truth mate.. I'm trying to be as positive as I can be.. but it's hard....

Too much of a fucking best friends act from mccoist. dont think hes got it in him to tear into the players and drop them because he likes being like their best pal. Thank fuck mcculloch is banned for the piggery. why ally picks him is anybodies guess ( oh wait its coz hes a good pal is lee) :rolleyes: Aluko should start every game without question when fit. A player who when he gets the ball the crowd perks up in expectation because he can make things happen. Bendiksen should also start in place of davis for a couple of games but ovcourse that wont happen.

And whittaker. Steven fucking whittaker you robbing bastard. You can take yerself away to fuck from this club. you are an absolute fucking bombscare and i am genuainley surprised when you manage to stop a player going past you. you are rotten and if i was jordan mcmillan i would be looking for another club as its a fuckin insult to him that he cant get a sniff with an imposter like you infront of him. Disgusting.

What I find amazing is that we've went from being a really good team to a total shambles with the loss of just ONE player.

Naisy's injury was a big setback for us but to be in this state is just unbelieveable.

Ally's tactics and playing players out of position doesnt help but the passion when they step over that white line is non-existent.

As much as I like Steven Davis, he aint no leader so maybe the captaincy should be addressed sooner than later.

I have just read an article on Sky Sports and Ally says "we're ready for celtic" - I sincerely hope we are.

Too much of a fucking best friends act from mccoist. dont think hes got it in him to tear into the players and drop them because he likes being like their best pal. Thank fuck mcculloch is banned for the piggery. why ally picks him is anybodies guess ( oh wait its coz hes a good pal is lee) :rolleyes: Aluko should start every game without question when fit. A player who when he gets the ball the crowd

perks up in expectation because he can make things

happen. Bendiksen should also start in place of davis for a

couple of games but ovcourse that wont happen.

And whittaker. Steven fucking whittaker you robbing

bastard. You can take yerself away to fuck from this club.

you are an absolute fucking bombscare and i am

genuainley surprised when you manage to stop a player

going past you. you are rotten and if i was jordan mcmillan i would be looking for another club as its a fuckin insult to him that he cant get a sniff with an imposter like you infront of him. Disgusting.

Can you imagine any of those players walking into a dressing room and confronting souness or early day Walter they'd be kicked all over the stadium

I suppose the manager always carries the can although it would be interesting to hear what the players are saying amongst themselves in the dressing room about him ... they may just be putting the tools away if they think he has no future with the club

This post is perfect for the playground.

Too much of a fucking best friends act from mccoist. dont think hes got it in him to tear into the players and drop them because he likes being like their best pal. Thank fuck mcculloch is banned for the piggery. why ally picks him is anybodies guess ( oh wait its coz hes a good pal is lee) :rolleyes: Aluko should start every game without question when fit. A player who when he gets the ball the crowd perks up in expectation because he can make things happen. Bendiksen should also start in place of davis for a couple of games but ovcourse that wont happen.

And whittaker. Steven fucking whittaker you robbing bastard. You can take yerself away to fuck from this club. you are an absolute fucking bombscare and i am genuainley surprised when you manage to stop a player going past you. you are rotten and if i was jordan mcmillan i would be looking for another club as its a fuckin insult to him that he cant get a sniff with an imposter like you infront of him. Disgusting.

It's an interesting point ... almost like a lot of todays parents who don't want to upset their kids preferring instead to be their mate :anguish: