We are missing?

klbs-RFC

Personally Naismith is one hell of a LOSS to our team. Davis needs dropped (YES), McCulloch <<< was he playing?, Davis (WHO). Lafferty (No Comment). Jelavic :( .. [ I ficking give in :(

Comment?

How do you answer this.

Naismith - Isn't it a joke we're falling apart because of him.

Davis - I don't mind too much but he's not digging in for the team like he used too.

McCulloch - I think is a great player but played out of position

Lafferty & Jela - The only 2 quality players we have Except for Boca

So the problem is a lot worse than whats on the park for me now!!

How do you answer this.

Davis - I don't mind too much but he's not digging in for the team like he used too.

McCulloch - I think is a great player but played out of position

Lafferty & Jela - The only 2 quality players we have Except for Boca

Naismith - Isn't it a joke we're falling apart because of him. YES

Davis - I don't mind too much but he's not digging in for the team like he used too. I would rather play Broadfoot :(

McCulloch - I think is a great player but played out of position Play where? Away from his wife is probs his best position :(

Lafferty & Jela - The only 2 quality players we have Except for Boca Boca is doing ok!! Other 2 are :(

Sorry

Davis - I don't mind too much but he's not digging in for the team like he used too. I would rather play Broadfoot :(

McCulloch - I think is a great player but played out of position Play where? Away from his wife is probs his best position :(

Lafferty & Jela - The only 2 quality players we have Except for Boca Boca is doing ok!! Other 2 are :(

Sorry

Naismith- Is a cracking wee player and we are definetly missing his drive and Energy in the Middle of the Park.

Davis- I think he is planning an escape as he doesn't seem interested.

McCulloch- Isn't mobile enough for that Position and does not have the passing range. Really wish we didnt sell Thomson as we could do with him right now.

Jelavic&Lafferty- Jelavic is away as soon as the first 38 million bid comes in and Lafferty in my opinion is too hot and Cold and not a natural Finisher.

We need someone to play right mid and not a Left Fotted player. We need a right back have heard Fulham are watching Whittaker so punt him and Clubfoot he was abysmal the night. We could do a lot worse than bring Boyd back but still need a creative Midfielder or Even two. We need to Ship out Kerkar Weir Healy Little and McCulloch and free up some wages get rid of Ortiz.

As for McKay and Bedoya need to give them both a run in the team before i know if they are Rangers class as to be fair none of them have been given enough Game time.

Sorry

Naismith- Is a cracking wee player and we are definetly missing his drive and Energy in the Middle of the Park.

Davis- I think he is planning an escape as he doesn't seem interested.

McCulloch- Isn't mobile enough for that Position and does not have the passing range. Really wish we didnt sell Thomson as we could do with him right now.

Jelavic&Lafferty- Jelavic is away as soon as the first 8 million bid comes in and Lafferty in my opinion is too hot and Cold and not a natural Finisher.

We need someone to play right mid and not a Left Fotted player. We need a right back have heard Fulham are watching Whittaker so punt him and Clubfoot he was abysmal the night. We could do a lot worse than bring Boyd back but still need a creative Midfielder or Even two. We need to Ship out Kerkar Weir Healy Little and McCulloch and free up some wages get rid of Ortiz.

As for McKay and Bedoya need to give them both a run in the team before i know if they are Rangers class as to be fair none of them have been given enough Game time.

How do you answer this.

McCulloch - 1.I think is a great player but played out of position

Lafferty & Jela - The only 2 2.quality players we have Except for Boca

1. Really? I don't think he can be considered "great" he likes a good old kick at a player, but he really is just a liability. Play him, and he will get booked. Once he gets booked, exploit him and get him off.

2. Lafferty is a decent player who had a good end to last season and start to this one. I dunno how quality he is. Maybe not 3.8m worth of quality :/