Mw3

Blue corn flakes

COULDNT STAND THE MAPS ON BATTLEFIELD 2. Battlefields maps are about 250 square miles. 5 mins to get to the action then get killed.

Battlefield is boring IMO.

Not anymore 00000042.gif

Maps are scaled down for TDM like modes which means you are never a journey away from the action! Bigger versions of maps are used for Conquest (Capture the Flag) and Rush as vehicles are available to use in these modes.

If you could get a loan of it simply to try the online experience I'm sure you'd be impressed. If not, then fair enough. Maybe Battlefield just isn't for you but there are major improvements for me between BF:BC 2 and BF3.

Anyone found any FFA boosters yet? My dad was on earlier and found a pair. Scandalous that they would include the insertion if Black Ops had gotten rid of it.

You know there's still some in MW2. :anguish:

Black Ops hadn't got rid of the insertion.

What are boosters exactly, i see lots of people talking about them?

Two people would sit in a corner of the map, or where no one will find them easily. One puts down an insertion so he'll spawn there again, while his pal kills him. Spawn, pal kills him. Spawn, pal kills him...

Completely ruined MW2.

Anyone found any FFA boosters yet? My dad was on earlier and found a pair. Scandalous that they would include the insertion if Black Ops had gotten rid of it.

You know there's still some in MW2. :anguish:

I found two the other day. We were getting tanked and when the 2nd MOAB come in, i checked the score to see a guy on my team had 3 kills with so many deaths and he had 13 thousand points. And another guy in the other team had 78 kills with 1 death. He got 3 MOAB.

Why did infinity ward not take tactical insertion out? i reported them but im sure fuck all will happen. Why does people need to cheat? what do they get out of it?

I found two the other day. We were getting tanked and when the 2nd MOAB come in, i checked the score to see a guy on my team had 3 kills with so many deaths and he had 13 thousand points. And another guy in the other team had 78 kills with 1 death. He got 3 MOAB.

Why did infinity ward not take tactical insertion out? i reported them but im sure fuck all will happen. Why does people need to cheat? what do they get out of it?

Christ. :anguish:

No idea, ridiculous that they didn't. Don't see the point in paying for the game if all you're going to do is cheat or hack to get everything as quickly as possible. Too many absolute morons have ruined Call of Duty.

duno if you've read up on it m8 but there has been alot of bans handed out for cheating

somebody got a 13 year ban :lol:

gee it a google (tu)