McCoist to hold talks with McKay

Ally McCoist has confirmed he will hold talks with Rangers' Matt McKay following reports he is unhappy at a lack of first-team football.

The Australia international joined from Brisbane Roar before the summer transfer window closed, but his appearances have been restricted.

McKay,spacer.gif 28, has made three SPL appearances for the Light Bluesspacer.gif and has reportedly grown unhappy at a lack of playing time at Ibrox.

McCoist wants his players eager to play as much as possible and will now sit down and discuss any concerns the midfielder might have.

Talks

"Matt and I haven't chatted about that but you would hope your players who weren't playing would be a little bit disappointed in not getting a lot of game time," explained McCoist.

"Matt and I have got a relationship and we will sit down and talk and see where it goes from there but up until now we haven't spoken about that.

"He's the same as everybody else. Everybody has to perform in training and in the practice games to get into the team and then they have to perform when they are in the team to stay there.

"It's the same for every individual at the club."

Lies. McCulloch and whittaker have not performed in every game. Why do they still get picked?

Getting pissed of with him, blows 15 points doesn't give players a game that he has signed. And continues to play shite like Whittaker and McCulloch.

I think you can score Jelavic and to a lesser extent Lafferty off that list, to be fair.

I know what you mean, and i do agree but there has been times where i have also wondered, no matter how little service they get, what on earth they are playing at. They have looked as inept and as disinterested as the others to a certain extent but are less so to blame. And the fact we have no one, and i mean no one, to replace them.

(tu)

as much as i know two of the posters in this thread love to be proved rite on rangers down falls. its hard to disagree with them here it really really is. all the shite ally has come out with today and matty talking about our training has pist me rite off

Did the 11 point swing not bother you then?

That bold part is a blatant lie. A fucking bare faced lie. Shame on you Ally. :anguish:

Whittaker

McCulloch

Davis

Jelavic

Lafferty

Whittaker, McCulloch and Davis are the main ones that should be getting dropped.

or better still sold. Maybe they have just been here to long?

I know what you mean, and i do agree but there has been times where i have also wondered, no matter how little service they get, what on earth they are playing at. They have looked as inept and as disinterested as the others to a certain extent but are less so to blame. And the fact we have no one, and i mean no one, to replace them.

(tu)

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I think they are always going to have off days throughout a season. The problem arrises when the team is so bad that Jelavic, especially, with his high standards is looked to to save us. When he doesn't get us out of a hole, people (not you) seem to turn on him even harder than others.

Yeah, above all else, the fact we have nobody to replace them with is the reason I would have taken them off that list.

Did the 11 point swing not bother you then?

of course it did but i was hoping we could some how get out of this rut but with todays bullshite .....

RFC_Official Rangers FC

OfficialMcCoist says that when your results aren't what they were, you have to dissect it and look for the reasons why.

4 minutes ago

if he dosent no the reasons we are fucked

and when they get there they have to perform well enough to stay there.

if he thinks the players who get on every week perform well enough were fucked

What?s the training like? Is it much different from the Roar?

Very different to the Roar.  Roar was very tactical and structured while here it is just games.

we just play games ? holy gd fuck i just cant get over that last one .

see a lot of the training and practice games do we?

wake up ffs i dont give a fuck if jig is the best player every training session are not . thats not when we are losing the games he has had a shit load of spl games and he is still shite . matty has got 3 games and is kicked its a fucking joke . even when ness comes back he will play 5 in the middle to keep that shite player in the team

Yeah, don't get me wrong, I think they are always going to have off days throughout a season. The problem arrises when the team is so bad that Jelavic, especially, with his high standards is looked to to save us. When he doesn't get us out of a hole, people (not you) seem to turn on him even harder than others.

Yeah, above all else, the fact we have nobody to replace them with is the reason I would have taken them off that list.

This thread is the first time, i am sure, i have spoken of Jela like this, i have supported him more than anyone on here, but even i cannot ignore the obvious lack of effort, and the sad thing is, i cant even blame him, himself for that, he is better than what we have to offer.

(tu)

I don't need to see training to tell.

I fucking hate this attitude some have on here. Like most posters, I haven't missed a game - television or in person - for about 20 years, I think I'm qualified enough to tell when a player isn't doing it.

And right now, McCulloch and Whittaker aren't doing it where it matters - on ye big green thing.

of course it did but i was hoping we could some how get out of this rut but with todays bullshite .....

RFC_Official Rangers FC

OfficialMcCoist says that when your results aren't what they were, you have to dissect it and look for the reasons why.

4 minutes ago

if he dosent no the reasons we are fucked

and when they get there they have to perform well enough to stay there.

if he thinks the players who get on every week perform well enough were fucked

What?s the training like? Is it much different from the Roar?

Very different to the Roar.  Roar was very tactical and structured while here it is just games.

we just play games ? holy gd fuck i just cant get over that last one .

He has been saying that since the European embarrassment, nothing changes.

He may well know the reasons, only a fool wouldnt, but he is clearly unable to fix it.

Thats a worry, him thinking the players are trying and playing well. In fact that is a very scary thought.

A snide wee dig by McKay but who can blame him. The fans know there is a problem with training, the evidence ison the pitch, nothing changes.

I don't need to see training to tell.

I fucking hate this attitude some have on here. Like most posters, I haven't missed a game - television or in person - for about 20 years, I think I'm qualified enough to tell when a player isn't doing it.

And right now, McCulloch and Whittaker aren't doing it where it matters - on ye big green thing.

Spot on, start to finish. :clap:

wake up ffs i dont give a fuck if jig is the best player every training session are not . thats not when we are losing the games he has had a shit load of spl games and he is still shite . matty has got 3 games and is kicked its a fucking joke . even when ness comes back he will play 5 in the middle to keep that shite player in the team

jigs been dropped. a lot.