A loss % of 50%

Games he hasnt started

W = 11

D = 3

L = 0

A win % of 79%

A loss % of 0%

I defy anyone to defend the above.

Ally says you are talking shite, those stats are lies and Big Lee brings us great experience, powerful dig and a tremendous passing range within the midfield.

:lol:

Anyone who knows anything about football doesnt need stats to make their mind up on Lee, he is utter shite, worse than a man short, an imposter, but hey, hes a Rangers man, oh and Allys pal! :rolleyes:

Ally says you are talking shite, those stats are lies and Big Lee brings us great experience, powerful dig and a tremendous passing range within the midfield.

:lol:

Anyone who knows anything about football doesnt need stats to make their mind up on Lee, he is utter shite, worse than a man short, an imposter, but hey, hes a Rangers man! :rolleyes:

Did you see the pre-match coverage Wednesday? McCann and Charlie Nhicolas were making him out to be Patrick Viera or someone, don't know what they see but it must be the same as Ally.

Rangers 1 - 1 Hearts

Rangers 0 - 1 Malmo

St Johnstone 0 - 2 Rangers

Malmo 1 - 1 Rangers

NK Maribor 2 - 1 Rangers

Falkirk 3 - 2 Rangers

Hearts 0 - 2 Rangers

Aberdeen 1 - 2 Rangers

Kilmarnock 1 - 0 Rangers

Hibernian 0 - 2 Rangers

St Mirren 2 - 1 Rangers

Celtic 1 - 0 Rangers

McCulloch has started 12 games

W = 4

D = 2

L = 6

A win % of 33%

A loss % of 50%

Games he hasnt started

W = 11

D = 3

L = 0

A win % of 79%

A loss % of 0%

It's impossible to defend the fact that our game floundered on Lee's return to fitness. The annoying thing is, every cunt and their Granny can see that, and Ally canny.

Or can he?

Surely such a Rangers legend wouldnae put his best pal before the club he loves?

I'm gettin angrier by the game wae this shite fitba, and Ally's choice of players/tactics against what is easily the weakest SPL ever known. Including the scum.

Did you see the pre-match coverage Wednesday? McCann and Charlie Nhicolas were making him out to be Patrick Viera or someone, don't know what they see but it must be the same as Ally.

He is a professional, they are ex-professionals they tend to stick together and toe party lines. Not many ex players will tell the truth about current players especially if the truth would upest folk.

I heard them slabbering over him and found it cringeworthy and clueless.

He is a professional, they are ex-professionals they tend to stick together and toe party lines. Not many ex players will tell the truth about other people especially if the truth would upest folk.

I heard them slabbering over him and found it cringeworthy and clueless.

Suppose they're not gonna just say "he's fucking shite" :lol:

Still angered me though as neutrals would have believed him to be our best player watching that before the match.

Personally I would like to see others get a start before Jig but he isnt solely to blame for our recent form.Try looking at the loss of Naismith and that will give a lot more answers.

I'll raise you playing one man up front and the ball needing a fucking passport on it's way up to our strikers.

Personally I would like to see others get a start before Jig but he isnt solely to blame for our recent form.Try looking at the loss of Naismith and that will give a lot more answers.

I don't think there's a Rangers fan walking today would disagree with the loss of Naisy. The problem is, Ally replaces Naisy wae McCulloch.

Rangers 1 - 1 Hearts

Rangers 0 - 1 Malmo

St Johnstone 0 - 2 Rangers

Malmo 1 - 1 Rangers

NK Maribor 2 - 1 Rangers

Falkirk 3 - 2 Rangers

Hearts 0 - 2 Rangers

Aberdeen 1 - 2 Rangers

Kilmarnock 1 - 0 Rangers

Hibernian 0 - 2 Rangers

St Mirren 2 - 1 Rangers

Celtic 1 - 0 Rangers

McCulloch has started 12 games

W = 4

D = 2

L = 6

A win % of 33%

A loss % of 50%

Games he hasnt started

W = 11

D = 3

L = 0

A win % of 79%

A loss % of 0%

Hes so pish I hope the beaks hammer him with a 20 game ban so we're forced to get him out of our club, im not one to wish injury on one of own 'players' but id rather what happened to Naisy happened to Jig instead.

ive been very vocal in my dislike for mcculloch since i joined this forum well over a year ago . ive never , ever , ever seen anything resembling a footballer in lee mcculloch . not as a centre forward , left mid , centre half or defensive mid . in fact ive taken a fair ammount of abuse and criticism for airing my views but finally it seems the majority are realising exactly what this guy offers .................. fuck all !

Ill not lie, I like Jig, and I want him to play against celtc. I don't want him to play against anyone else though.

I absolutely hate these threads though, he is constantly our scape goat. There are 3 or 4 players in that team who have been worse than Lee over the past couple of months. Whittaker, Davis, Jelavic and Wylde. Big money players with big wages. These are the players that should be feeling the wrath. Not a player with limited ability playing in the wrong position.

It's all Ally's fault.

I am no longer going to blame the players. How are they supposed to know they are shit/playing shit when our manager tells them otherwise?

I wouldn't bother turning up for training if I was a reserve player for us just now because there would be no point in bursting my balls to get left out of the squad or put on the bench so the favourite "fun guys" in the squad can "play".

Ill not lie, I like Jig, and I want him to play against celtc. I don't want him to play against anyone else though.

I absolutely hate these threads though, he is constantly our scape goat. There are 3 or 4 players in that team who have been worse than Lee over the past couple of months. Whittaker, Davis, Jelavic and Wylde. Big money players with big wages. These are the players that should be feeling the wrath. Not a player with limited ability playing in the wrong position.

Tend to agree with the bold bit, Lee doesnt pick the team, maybe some fans should take their heads out their arses and look where the real problem is.

hes been shite in every position hes been used in . and guess what , he is a big money player . cost us a hefty transfer fee and has been on very good money since we signed him . ive honestly dreaded just about every game hes played for us because i see exactly what he offers the team . he makes us a worse team with his presence and makes us an easier team to play against , the facts are there to back it up . the guys just shite , end of story .

hes been shite in every position hes been used in . and guess what , he is a big money player . cost us a hefty transfer fee and has been on very good money since we signed him . ive honestly dreaded just about every game hes played for us because i see exactly what he offers the team . he makes us a worse team with his presence and makes us an easier team to play against , the facts are there to back it up . the guys just shite , end of story .

Exactly, he's your scape goat.