Bendiksen Leaving

Ivybank

Willie Vas or whatever it's called had a picture titled 'Bendiksen enjoying training after signing new contract' or something along they lines.

The club haven't announced a new deal since then (which you would think they'd be quick to do), but I believe Willie Vass more than some guy who supposedly saw something on the wee scrolling text thing on SSN.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of late whenever any of the young lads have played I ain't been hugely impressed.

One trick pony springs to mind with some. And unlike Celtic who have continual European games in youth cups our youngsters ain't ever getting the exposure they need.

Maybe getting the fringe lads on loan will free up some cash for new wages ... Could be a good short term solution to keep books balanced and bring the talent we need till the tax case results are in.

NextGen? We should be there, as the League Champions and countries biggest club, no idea how or why Selik were chosen.

I think the reactions on here are way over the top. Is he a promising young player - yes. But if he wants to leave, so be it. But you'd think we were losing someone who had actually contributed a lot to our team given the reactions. Not many players go on to bigger and better things after leaving Rangers.

NextGen? We should be there, as the League Champions and countries biggest club, no idea how or why Selik were chosen.

Deluded or not, the tarriers think they belong at that level.

For the past few years our attitude seems to have been "we're only in the SPL, we don't deserve to be regarded as a big club".

Deluded or not, the tarriers think they belong at that level.

For the past few years our attitude seems to have been "we're only in the SPL, we don't deserve to be regarded as a big club".

And so they should(think that), that is ambition, deluded or not. Aim for the stars and all that....... (tu)

Maybe in Mr Murray and Lloyd TSBs wee heads, yes, but the wider Rangers family never think like that.

(tu)

And so they should(think that), that is ambition, deluded or not. Aim for the stars and all that....... (tu)

Maybe in Mr Murray and Lloyd TSBs wee heads, yes, but the wider Rangers family never think like that. (tu)

I should have clarified that, I meant "we" as a club, not as a support.

Lee could start against Murderwell.

If he starts against Motherwell, that's me done with Ally. McCulloch symbolises everything that is wrong with us at the moment and if our manager cannot see that by now we're fucked big time. He was finished when Walter signed him to play as part of the graceful long diagonal ball school of football but the fact that this guy commands a jersey over and over at 34 is a disgrace

If he does go I think it will be back to Norway. TBH he looked just okay but he wouldn't have been the first on my wish list to leave.

That kind of sums how far we have fallen. Even if he just looked "Okay" he would light years ahead of players that are way below being just Okay

If he starts against Motherwell, that's me done with Ally. McCulloch symbolises everything that is wrong with us at the moment and if our manager cannot see that by now we're fucked big time. He was finished when Walter signed him to play as part of the graceful long diagonal ball school of football but the fact that this guy commands a jersey over and over at 34 is a disgrace

He is carrying a knock so possibly wont be risked, he will be needed for those tough away games coming up and Ally will need him 100%.

It was down to us though right. We gave him a new contract well after that when it was looking like he would be fully fit again.

He was still no where near certain to have a career.

That short term deal was due to the fact we didn't know if he'd recover fully - but we stood by him.

For him to leave at the end of that deal, because he's been dropped for a couple of games, would be a slap in the face.