young players out

ronniemca

good idea both are a good bit away from the first team.

this will help. though I have my doubts especially about naismith.

Naismith has talent but from what i'm led to believe both players have poor attitudes.A spell away from the club may make them appreciate their surroundings a bit more.

Would agree with that but would say he has to listen to advice given if he is to progress.Sad to say but he's not as impressive without McGeough alongside.

watched naismith and mcgeoch play together, both good players.i thought naismith had the edge through his physique and skill,but mcgeoch ends up in the celtic bench and is given game time, while naismith is bumped to thistle says it all really

watched naismith and mcgeoch play together, both good players.i thought naismith had the edge through his physique and skill,but mcgeoch ends up in the celtic bench and is given game time, while naismith is bumped to thistle says it all really

Different types of players but complimented each others game.No doubting Naismith was the more skilful of the two but it will be interesting to compare careers in 1-2 years time.