• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you possibly bold that?

"can play out wide" well cant he?

"add to the squad" Healy or Novo?

"a great substitute to have" we have absolutely nobody on that bench who can really change a game, Nacho was known for most of his career as a super sub and someone we could look to on the bench.

"if we were to sell Healy and bring in Novo it would be a great signing" I really dont know what I can say about this, Novo as a direct replacement for Healy would be great IMO.

"he could form a good partnership with Jela" well he could, he already formed a great partnership with a big Croatian at Rangers and was good upfront for us.

Instead of a stupid laughing face or calling me clueless give me an actual response with your opinion on why what I have said is "absolutely clueless".

You'v got a cheek to talk about anybody doing that. You're by far the worst for it.

You'v got a cheek to talk about anybody doing that. You're by far the worst for it.

If I disagree with something I give reasoning for it.

I cant really recall me doing it very often, enlighten me. If I have I apologize but I really cant remember me doing it very often.

All SWSL does is leave a comment like that, either a laughing face or the ":rolleyes:".

I cant really recall me doing it very often, enlighten me. If I have I apologize but I really cant remember me doing it very often.

All SWSL does is leave a comment like that, either a laughing face or the ":rolleyes:".

You know for a fact you do it, in fact you're worse. You usually respond with something along the lines of " :lol: Shut the fuck you idiot", I've pointed it out to you before. Its pathetic and childish, and for you to criticise someone else for doing it is just laughable.

You know for a fact you do it, in fact you're worse. You usually respond with something along the lines of " :lol: Shut the fuck you idiot", I've pointed it out to you before. Its pathetic and childish, and for you to criticise someone else for doing it is just laughable.

Give me examples.

Do you seriously believe that I care enough about it to save the times you do it in a file or something ?

I was merely pointing out that you're a hypocrite.

Well if im clearly the worst for it, it wont be too hard to find.

I have done it maybe a few times but I rarely ever do it, you obviously care enough to criticize me and say im the worst on the forum for it.

Look at this thread I give an opinion on why I would like Novo coming back and SWSL replies with something like, "absolutely clueless and laughable :lol:"

Nah I am certainly not the worst for that, maybe I have called someone an idiot but I don't reply in a debate with pish like that.

I must have touched a nerve somewhere with you :lol:

Well if im clearly the worst for it, it wont be too hard to find.

I have done it maybe a few times but I rarely ever do it, you obviously care enough to criticize me and say im the worst on the forum for it.

Look at this thread I give an opinion on why I would like Novo coming back and SWSL replies with something like, "absolutely clueless and laughable :lol:"

Nah I am certainly not the worst for that, maybe I have called someone an idiot but I don't reply in a debate with pish like that.

I must have touched a nerve somewhere with you :lol:

Wow. Didn't expect that for a reply. :lol:

But aye, you do act like a child at times.

What alot of shite and leave me out of it, you have been snagged again.

You sound about fucking 12, leave it out.