Daylate Rhebel have Jelavic's replacement sorted

always insisting he was a striker even though he struggled for goals.

could have had far more games if he got it out his head.

we played some great stuff when he lowered himself to right mid.

What :lol:?

When played on the wing he played on the left, even when we had Beasley he would play on the left and Beasley played on the right.

And to insist he struggled for goals is nonsense, he played one season as a regular striker with Prso and scored 25 goals.

I was watching the 51 and counting DVD the other day and what a great partnership they were.

I would love us to sign Novo again, someone who will add to the squad and is a great substitute to have. He could form a good partnership with big Jela, is a fan favourite and can also play out wide so its a no brainer.

As a direct replacement it would be a poor move no doubt about it but if we were to sell Healy and bring in Novo it would be a great signing IMO.

This article is a lot of shite tho, he probably has had a tip about Nacho coming back to Ibrox seeing as its been linked and he has been over in Glasgow the past couple of weeks and it looks as if Jela is leaving so they have made an article saying he is Jelas replacement.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When played on the wing he played on the left, even when we had Beasley he would play on the left and Beasley played on the right.

And to insist he struggled for goals is nonsense, he played one season as a regular striker with Prso and scored 25 goals.

I was watching the 51 and counting DVD the other day and what a great partnership they were.

I would love us to sign Novo again, someone who will add to the squad and is a great substitute to have. He could form a good partnership with big Jela, is a fan favourite and can also play out wide so its a no brainer.

As a direct replacement it would be a poor move no doubt about it but if we were to sell Healy and bring in Novo it would be a great signing IMO.

This article is a lot of shite tho, he probably has had a tip about Nacho coming back to Ibrox seeing as its been linked and he has been over in Glasgow the past couple of weeks and it looks as if Jela is leaving so they have made an article saying he is Jelas replacement.

he scored 23 of those goals in the first 6 months then they dried up.

he played on the right plenty of times.

:lol:

Absolutely clueless, but funny. Jeezo.

Nacho was a really good player when he was here, but like someone else said earlier, why are we always looking to bring former players back again? We must move forward and be looking at young exciting players who are hungry for success. Players like Templeton and Allan are what we should be bringing in. I'm all for remembering the players who done a job for us in the past but that is where it should stay, the past. I hope that Ally and his scouts are looking at the present and future team and not back to what has gone before. Nacho, Lovenkrands and Boyd all made their choices to leave, why should we welcome them back again?

:lol:

Absolutely clueless, but funny. Jeezo.

How can you possibly bold that?

"can play out wide" well cant he?

"add to the squad" Healy or Novo?

"a great substitute to have" we have absolutely nobody on that bench who can really change a game, Nacho was known for most of his career as a super sub and someone we could look to on the bench.

"if we were to sell Healy and bring in Novo it would be a great signing" I really dont know what I can say about this, Novo as a direct replacement for Healy would be great IMO.

"he could form a good partnership with Jela" well he could, he already formed a great partnership with a big Croatian at Rangers and was good upfront for us.

Instead of a stupid laughing face or calling me clueless give me an actual response with your opinion on why what I have said is "absolutely clueless".

"a great substitute to have" we have absolutely nobody on that bench who can really change a game, Nacho was known for most of his career as a super sub and someone we could look to on the bench.

"if we were to sell Healy and bring in Novo it would be a great signing" I really dont know what I can say about this, Novo as a direct replacement for Healy would be great IMO.

"he could form a good partnership with Jela" well he could, he already formed a great partnership with a big Croatian at Rangers and was good upfront for us.

Instead of a stupid laughing face or calling me clueless give me an actual response with your opinion on why what I have said is "absolutely clueless".

if you dont agree with swsl you are wrong thats just a fact of life 00000042.gif

No, no he cant. Playing him out wide ruined him.

Add to the already bulging 31/32 players? Really? We only have 2 more cups to play for, how many tools does the gaffer need?

Is that what we have become? A club who are actively seeking substitutes? And 'most of his career' your arse, it was a few months under Walter, that was it.

"Sell Healy", was my problem. Really? And who the hell is going to "buy" David Healy?

Signing Nacho Novo at any time in his career was never a "great" signing and into his 30's is never going to be.

What is it to be, a wonderful substitute or Jelas partner? Make your mind up ffs. I can almost guarantee it wont be to partner Jelavic.

Like i said, clueless. (tu)

always insisting he was a striker even though he struggled for goals.

could have had far more games if he got it out his head.

we played some great stuff when he lowered himself to right mid.

I don't think he was a good enough finisher to be considered a full time striker.

Add to the already bulging 31/32 players? Really? We only have 2 more cups to play for, how many tools does the gaffer need?

Is that what we have become? A club who are actively seeking substitutes? And 'most of his career' your arse, it was a few months under Walter, that was it.

"Sell Healy", was my problem. Really? And who the hell is going to "buy" David Healy?

Signing Nacho Novo at any time in his career was never a "great" signing and into his 30's is never going to be.

What is it to be, a wonderful substitute or Jelas partner? Make your mind up ffs. I can almost guarantee it wont be to partner Jelavic.

Like is said, clueless. (tu)

your against mccoist strengthening the team now ?

your against mccoist strengthening the team now ?

Before getting rid of deadwood? Obviously. How shite must a coach be to need over 30 players to win a mediocre domestic league? No doubting we need better quality, but we cant go adding to this huge squad we currently have, thats what got us up shit creek previously. Thankfully the owner agrees and has told Ally we need to sell to buy.

Before getting rid of deadwood? Obviously. How shite must a coach be to need over 30 players to win a mediocre domestic league? No doubting we need better quality, but we cant go adding to this huge squad we currently have, thats what got us up shit creek previously. Thankfully the owner agrees and has told Ally we need to sell to buy.

we are getting rid fleck broadfoot hutton and jelavic all look like they will be leaving. Bendikson has already left

we are getting rid fleck broadfoot hutton and jelavic all look like they will be leaving. Bendikson has already left

Are we? Do they? Do you think TKBs salary is enough to offer to the kind of quality player the team needs? Not even mentioning a potential fee, as he left for nothing.

Are we? Do they? Do you think TKBs salary is enough to offer to the kind of quality player the team needs? Not even mentioning a potential fee, as he left for nothing.

the manager has said hes looking at sending fleck and hutton out on loan so yes they do and as for jelavic who knows but to me it looks like he will be away this month. a dont know how much tkbs salary was but your the one that keeps banging on about ally not needing millions to strengthen the team so it should be then should it not ?

Like i said, clueless. (tu)

Well he can play out wide, I never said he was fantastic out wide I said he can play there.

Roughly 12 of those 32 are youth players and then you have players like Healy, Broadfoot, McCulloch, Weir and Ortiz who are not good enough and then others like McKay who cant get a game for whatever reason. We do not have a "bulging squad" so dont try and act like we do, we need to sign more players and replace the already done players.

Its called a squad player you clown, and he was hardly a regular starter bar one season. A few months? the full 3 years Walter was here he was pretty much never a regular starter.

Bold the full sentence, dont bold certain fucking parts of it. Like I said Novo as a direct replacement for Jelavic would be a poor signing but as a direct replacement for someone like Healy it would be a great signing. You have taken it out of context by only bolding "great signing", would signing Nacho Novo be a great signing? no but in this squad coming in to replace someone like Healy then I believe it would. It would add to our depth and give us more options upfront. Someone who we can actually look too.

You are known on this forum for being fucking clueless, clueless is saying to win this League we would need to win every single game this season. Thats fucking clueless.