Bye Bye Lafferty also

yeah i know he got injured today, but his injury record, coupled with his performance record for us should mean he is moved on for whatever we can get for him

yeah we will be selling jelavic it seems, use the money wisely we can also offload lafferty and not miss him,

His movement as a striker is poor, he cant jump, cant control a ball and his finishing is hit and miss, as good as our start was today with him, i believe fleck being on for him opened up motherwell more as fleck was more influential in coming deeper for the ball and bringing others into the game, lafferty simply cannot do that

yeah i know he got injured today, but his injury record, coupled with his performance record for us should mean he is moved on for whatever we can get for him

yeah we will be selling jelavic it seems, use the money wisely we can also offload lafferty and not miss him,

His movement as a striker is poor, he cant jump, cant control a ball and his finishing is hit and miss, as good as our start was today with him, i believe fleck being on for him opened up motherwell more as fleck was more influential in coming deeper for the ball and bringing others into the game, lafferty simply cannot do that

(tu) been saying that since he cam here but, after his form towards the end of the season i thought he was starting to come good.

The amount of injuries he gets is just ridiculous.

But sell him ? No.

he has 18months left on his deal, if we dont punt him by the end of the summer we wont, selling him now at least we may get a million or 2

and he certainly doesnt deserve a new deal, not a chance

we can play a defender up front :D

seriously though sell jelavic (not my choice) and lafferty and between the two fee's we get 3-4mill to spend on replacement strikers,

easy stuff

I just don't like the idea of taking the risk. We don't know we'd get that money to spend and we don't know if it would be spent wisely if we did. If we know anything about Lafferty it's that the best of his season is yet to come.

he has 18months left on his deal, if we dont punt him by the end of the summer we wont, selling him now at least we may get a million or 2

and he certainly doesnt deserve a new deal, not a chance

He definitely does not deserve a new deal, nor is he good enough to just get one.

But with losing Jelavic we just simply cannot afford to lose him right now, the next 6 months will be vital for him.

I just don't like the idea of taking the risk. We don't know we'd get that money to spend and we don't know if it would be spent wisely if we did. If we know anything about Lafferty it's that the best of his season is yet to come.

obviously you'd think that mccoist and whyte would agree as to what is available to spend after a sale (tu)

as i said if mccoist even gets 3 million maximum from the combined sale of both lafferty and jelavic we could do a lot better than lafferty offers us

we simply must not offer him a new deal, he isnt worth it, so best for both parties is to allow him to go for whatever we can get

obviously you'd think that mccoist and whyte would agree as to what is available to spend after a sale (tu)

as i said if mccoist even gets 3 million maximum from the combined sale of both lafferty and jelavic we could do a lot better than lafferty offers us

we simply must not offer him a new deal, he isnt worth it, so best for both parties is to allow him to go for whatever we can get

Who would you bring in though jimbeam? It's taking a risk selling our experienced strikers like Jela/Laff who have been through a title run-in and banged in the goals, replacing them with someone new who has to fit in and might not have been involved in that kind of pressure situation before? Big ask and tbh I wouldn't want to take the risk! I'd sell one of them but not both and it looks like Jela's going to be away this month.

Sell him in the summer though, as much as I've grown to love Laff, he's too injury prone and inconsistent. On his day, he's a handful for anyone.