McCoist's contribution today

NessFTW

Whatever he did was fucking magic!

65% possession and completely dominated the game. He played Fleck albeit of the bench with no other striking options but with his performance today I will be outraged if he is sent out on loan!

I'd like to think it was on his orders that we kept the ball on the deck and played with a fast tempo.

If he continues with playing more footballers and improves our standard of play like today then I'll be happy.

Good decision to put Fleck in and play him where he did. Finally!!

This is how I expect us to approach games and if Ally can keep doing this then he'll easily change my opinion of him as a manager.

Ye know whit pisses me off? I don't even know if it is Ally's decisions and tactics.

One minute McDowall's oot on the touchline, then it's Durrant, followed by Ally himself. Then sometimes it's all 3 of them. Do they have certain areas of the team that they each concentrate on, or are they all just "playing" at being manager?

Do the players themselves know who they should really be listening to?

Ye know whit pisses me off? I don't even know if it is Ally's decisions and tactics.

One minute McDowall's oot on the touchline, then it's Durrant, followed by Ally himself. Then sometimes it's all 3 of them. Do they have certain areas of the team that they each concentrate on, or are they all just "playing" at being manager?

Do the players themselves know who they should really be listening to?

Sine that's all speculation as to what they are saying I'll hazard a guess and say yes lol