Laffertys injury

hooooootchy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do ya think he is a taig or a sheep shagger? Spelling is reasonable, I'll go with sheepshagger. (tu)

I like your reasoning, but if i was a sheep troll you not think i might of been a bit bright and not put aberdeen as my location?

Why on this site are you instantly labelled as one of them or a sheep if your not a regular poster? The reason i quit the first time around and went to a more open forum (tu)

And i think we will do much better without Lafferty. Mark my words ;)

I like your reasoning, but if i was a sheep troll you not think i might of been a bit bright and not put aberdeen as my location?

Why on this site are you instantly labelled as one of them or a sheep if your not a regular poster? The reason i quit the first time around and went to a more open forum (tu)

:wanker:

Do us a favour and quit again then ya prick. You called Novo a cunt and are glad Lafferty is injured. Hardly the way a Rangers supporter acts.

Prick.

Where the hell is more open than here? :lol: This place is crawling with vhermin ffs.

Do us a favour and quit again then ya prick. You called Novo a cunt and are glad Lafferty is injured. Hardly the way a Rangers supporter acts.

Prick.

No, that would be drunk and disorderly, spouting racist and sectarian abuse at innocent bystanders.

Novo is a cunt, one Stuarty Duff

And Lafferty got what he deserved.

Give us a break eh lads, we won today :uk:

No, that would be drunk and disorderly, spouting racist and sectarian abuse at innocent bystanders.

Bye. Enjoy your festering around at the bottom of the league.

Away yae go ya mutton molesting bawhum