Is Follow Follow down or ...

Friedmarsbar

The good thing about it is I have discovered this forum :clap: I'm ashamed to admit that I have never been on Rangers Media before. I might just stick around :uk:

Welcome!

RM is not-for-profit so we invest all money made back into the site and to our charity work. So hopefully users see the benefits of increased functionality, mobile applications etc.

Hope you stick around. (tu)

As soon as this turns into an inter-forum slagging match, the thread will be closed. As it is, new Rangers fans are always welcome on RangersMedia and this could be a good thread for introductions if anyone has joined because FF is down.

Keep it civil and the thread stays (tu)

As soon as this turns into an inter-forum slagging match, the thread will be closed. As it is, new Rangers fans are always welcome on RangersMedia and this could be a good thread for introductions if anyone has joined because FF is down.

Keep it civil and the thread stays (tu)

ironically i was merely voicing my opinion....

It wasn't directed at you, just a general comment. I was already typing my post when you posted yours.

fair enough! anyway my comment stands :pipe:

on a side note i wish all the rangers forums to keep running, i feel our online presence - regardless of which forums people like - is a huge part of being a fan in the current day!