QPR in for Greegsy

DamienM855

Did you not read my first post on the subject?

We're not all paranoid about everything, but I'm sure it was 'lazy jhournalistic shoite' when he posted about Rangers actually paying most of the Aluko fee after we were getting slated for apparently not paying it!

Yet you still felt the need to check their squad list and see what shite they may pass onto us. :lol:

Slated? Really? Now that is paranoid.

QPR squad stats

Would be talking about either DJ Campbell, Tommy Smith or Jason Puncheon. :anguish:

Smith of course is a player we've tried to sign in the past...

We've also been linked with Puncheon, but he was only on loan at QPR I think and so should now be back at Southampton.

What about Buszaky, anyone know much about him?

In saying this though, if this story was true its a bit of an insulting offer if they are indeed expecting us to accept a player they don't deem good enough for themselves. Fair enough a top side, but a QPR fringe player? Come on.

No point talking about these 'fringe players' because it's all bullshit made up by someone who is anti-Rangers. <cr>

Exactly, we've been linked with two of them before and we obviously need a striker(hence DJ Campbell being spoke about)

Don't know much about him, tbh!

Wouldn't take many of QPR's first team players nevermind players who don't feature, but it's Neil Warnock we're talking about here, I'd expect that clown to offer something like that. It's a shocking offer like I mentioned when the thread was first posted. £8 million right up, or he can GTF.

Actually when they were first linked with a similar offer for Jelavic I said I wouldn't be surprised to see the name Danny Shittu thrown into the mix as again this is a player we've been heavily linked with in the past.

You're absolutely right though, if they are interested in any of our players then it would have to be a cash-only deal or nothing and I'm sure Whyte would see it the same way.

Still no excuse to put the article on their site last night, a good few hours after our official site had said he probably wouldn't be leaving.

I said after it poor editorial decision. Maybe the offices shut early yesterday though?

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds as if QPR are trying to make off with the Scotland's first choice international goalkeeper for a handful of peanuts and a couple of diddies they deem unfit for their own starting 11? :dry:

Who's brokering the deal , Arthur Daley ?

Message to Neil Warnock. 10 million in cash or fuck off. :wanker: