Premiership Title

According to him, Tevez will leave, whilst Dzeko/Mario have injuries leaving him with only Aguero for the weekend.

Bring back Adebayor. :pipe:

ONLY aguero eh :P if only they had wide men who could play in a 4-3-3 such as Milner,Johnson, Silva etc :rolleyes:

Hopefully City will do it, but never would write off United. The next few weeks could be decisive though. United have tough away games against Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs among others in the next few weeks. If City can continue their form they should do it. I think Spurs will fall away and Chelsea are too inconsistent.

According to him, Tevez will leave, whilst Dzeko/Mario have injuries leaving him with only Aguero for the weekend.

Bring back Adebayor. :pipe:

City can't, as he's signed a contract with Spurs for the entire season.

The Title is City's to lose, in my opinion, and you can never rule-out United, no matter how badly they seem to be playing.

But I think Spurs do have an outside chance of the Premier League Championship, mostly because there's simply no pressure on us to win it and no-one expected us to be where we are at the moment.

City can't, as he's signed a contract with Spurs for the entire season.

The Title is City's to lose, in my opinion, and you can never rule-out United, no matter how badly they seem to be playing.

But I think Spurs do have an outside chance of the Premier League Championship, mostly because there's simply no pressure on us to win it and no-one expected us to be where we are at the moment.

I hear Spurs are in for Ganzo.