Andy Goram in talking shite shocker

ALLY McCOIST is at breaking point — a man at the end of his tether.

Each day he asks the same question, and each day he gets the same sorry answer. "Sorry, Ally, there's no money to spend on new players."

What a despicable way to treat a Rangers legend. What a despicable way to treat the fans.

In my day, after we'd suffered one or two embarrassing results, the chairman would pull something out of the hat, usually a big name signing.

These days? Well, from what I can see McCoist's words of comfort and wisdom are about the only positive things coming out of Ibrox.

No matter how much he's hurting, no matter how bad he feels, he always seems to find the right words at the right time.

It's a gift he's always had, knowing just what to say and when.

That's of little comfort or concern to the Gers fans who've seen their heroes fall behind Celtic.

Listen, take nothing away from the Hoops and Neil Lennon. They deserve enormous credit for the way they've clawed themselves right back into the reckoning.

Yet I can't help but thinking they've been assisted by the ongoing shambles at my old club.

Just what the hell is going on at Rangers?

If anything, the picture has become cloudier when the fans thought it would become clearer.

Yet what is plain to see is that McCoist needs HELP.

If he doesn't get it and players like Nikica Jelavic and Steven Davis are sold as expected, then Gers can kiss their hopes of four in a row goodbye.

Aside from scoring goals for his beloved Rangers, managing them is the next best thing for Ally. It's his dream job.

That's why he will NEVER quit but rest assured, right now he is banging his head against a brick wall. Good people like John Brown and Ian Durrant are out there scouting players.

Every time they report back they're told to forget it — there's not two pence to rub together.

McCoist got off to a dream start but it's all too apparent now that he's been working with his hands tied since day one.

I can't believe Kris Boyd and Nacho Novo haven't been snapped back up. Boydy is a proven goalscorer, born to score goals for Gers.

The same applies to Nacho. You're not telling me there are players already there better equipped than the little Spaniard?

He's exactly what Gers need right now.

These are troubled times for Rangers and their supporters.

I have nothing but sympathy for Ally.

Celtic have much more strength in depth and unless McCoist's prayers are somehow answered in the next few weeks it's hard to see how Rangers will stop them charging on to the SPL title.

If Rangers lose key players this month then it could all be over before the first signs of spring. It's time for Craig Whyte to act.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4042279/Time-for-Whyte-to-help-Ally.html#ixzz1idMa4M4S

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not appalled by any of that i think its maybe a way of using the media to give Whyte a wee shake to invest more in the team.

Maybe even with Ally's consent.

It's more a way of Andy getting himself some drinking vouchers.

He becomes more despicable after every shite column he "writes".

More pish from Goram, will say anything for money. Funny how he says nothing about Murray who got us in to this mess.

fed up with your barbed comments.

Sorry mate but im sure you wernet gurnning about SIR David during the glory years so p;ease put a sock in it. The debate is about Gorams comments not anything else.

I suppose like Sir David ye huvnae got a leg tae stand on.

Sorry mate but im sure you wernet gurnning about SIR David during the glory years so p;ease put a sock in it. The debate is about Gorams comments not anything else.

Why don't you fuck off you tarrier pig. I think the priest wants his cock sucked.

Why do you not go and get your arse shagged by your local priest.

You have kept yourself well undercover papish face.

Disgusting comment, you should be ashamed. (td)

You should be banned for that comment its disgusting.

ALLY McCOIST is at breaking point — a man at the end of his tether.

Each day he asks the same question, and each day he gets the same sorry answer. "Sorry, Ally, there's no money to spend on new players."

What a despicable way to treat a Rangers legend. What a despicable way to treat the fans.

- Aye working for a taig-run rhag and publically badmouthing the club you say you love is the way to do it Andy. doh

In my day, after we'd suffered one or two embarrassing results, the chairman would pull something out of the hat, usually a big name signing.

- If your wee pal had not made a cunt of our European campaign he may well have had money for "something".

These days? Well, from what I can see McCoist's words of comfort and wisdom are about the only positive things coming out of Ibrox.

- Aye, like "we need to add to this huge squad, i know i have blew my budget, and went from 9 in front to 2 behind, but i need more money." Fuck off Andy.

No matter how much he's hurting, no matter how bad he feels, he always seems to find the right words at the right time.

- See above. He sure does Andy. :rolleyes:

It's a gift he's always had, knowing just what to say and when.

- :lol:Is this guy for real?

That's of little comfort or concern to the Gers fans who've seen their heroes fall behind Celtic.

- Thanks to your pal Andy.

Listen, take nothing away from the Hoops and Neil Lennon. They deserve enormous credit for the way they've clawed themselves right back into the reckoning.

- Rangers fan my arse.

Yet I can't help but thinking they've been assisted by the ongoing shambles at my old club.

- Oh he maybe onto something here.......

Just what the hell is going on at Rangers?

If anything, the picture has become cloudier when the fans thought it would become clearer.

Yet what is plain to see is that McCoist needs HELP.

- :clap:Well state the fucking obvious Andy. What help do you suggest? Let me guess, spend money we dont have? Go into debt? Do it the Murray way and borrow borrow borrow....

If he doesn't get it and players like Nikica Jelavic and Steven Davis are sold as expected, then Gers can kiss their hopes of four in a row goodbye.

- Aye, like we lost Thomson, Boyd, Novo, Mendes and Miller, when you also said we would lose the league... :sleep1:

Aside from scoring goals for his beloved Rangers, managing them is the next best thing for Ally. It's his dream job.

That's why he will NEVER quit but rest assured, right now he is banging his head against a brick wall. Good people like John Brown and Ian Durrant are out there scouting players.

- Ian Durrant is scouting from the training pitch at Murray Park, wow, thats is some set of eyes he has.

Every time they report back they're told to forget it — there's not two pence to rub together.

- So why did the club allow Ally to employ his scouting team?

McCoist got off to a dream start but it's all too apparent now that he's been working with his hands tied since day one.

- Dream start for who? Every green n grey hooped wearing bheast? Papped out of 2 European competitions within a matter of weeks of each other, an opening day draw and papped out of the League Cup by Falkirk, all that before September was done. Aye, dream start Andy. Fucking hell. :anguish:

I can't believe Kris Boyd and Nacho Novo haven't been snapped back up. Boydy is a proven goalscorer, born to score goals for Gers.

- So much so he couldnt wait to leave us Andy. :lol:

The same applies to Nacho. You're not telling me there are players already there better equipped than the little Spaniard?

He's exactly what Gers need right now.

- And you are exactly what we dont Andy.

These are troubled times for Rangers and their supporters.

I have nothing but sympathy for Ally.

Celtic have much more strength in depth and unless McCoist's prayers are somehow answered in the next few weeks it's hard to see how Rangers will stop them charging on to the SPL title.

- Way to go Andy. :clap:Such faith in your pal.

If Rangers lose key players this month then it could all be over before the first signs of spring. It's time for Craig Whyte to act.

I suggest you dont write your column when you are under the influence Goalie. Fucking embarrassing cringeworthy pish and not for the first time either.

:anguish:(td)

What a joke.

Pretty unhelpful comments from someone who should know better. It'd be nice to think it's some kinda play to get Ally cash but it'd be naive to suggest that something so half ersed would particularly sway Whyte into getting the cheque book out so all in all it's just another slant in the public domain that we could do without. Poor Show. (td)

Some of us support THE club others just like to moan.

I was once taken with a group of wealthy members who at that time called were known as 'the fat cats' who were allowed access to main stand seats at every away game barring the giro dome, Sir David however was unhappy at the name fat cats, one member suggested that they should re name themselves 'the david murray away legs' emmh just wondering what yer views are on that.

Not my proposal just that of some rather wealthy yet promminent members