Craig Whyte has open mind to Scottish independence, calls Salmond very smart

Boab

Dear Mr. Brightspark,

You live in Great Britain - our nation that includes England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.

Not even going to rise to your pathetic insult.

I live in Scotland. Scotland is my nation. I have no care for England, N. Ireland or Wales.

Do I need to make that any clearer for you?

I don't care for what you believe in or what you think. I respect your choice. (tu).

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even going to rise to your pathetic insult.

I live in Scotland. Scotland is my nation. I have no care for England, N. Ireland or Wales.

Do I need to make that any clearer for you?

I don't care for what you believe in or what you think. I respect your choice. (tu).

You are in denial ... you may as well say you live in a country called Glasgow as one called Scotland it makes as much sense in the real world :rolleyes:

It's all about opinions and Whyte is entitled to his like anyone else.

That said, Craig Whyte hasn't lived in Scotland for much of the last decade and more and thus hasn't lived under the Scottish Nazi Party's dictatorship, unlike the rest of us (Neither for that matter has that other great pro Nazi Party activist, Jamessssshhhhhh Bond himsssshelf, Ssssshuhhurrr Ssssshhhhhean Candlegreassssshhhhhh) so his "opinion" must be seen in that light.

Bug Eyes is a devious, self-promoting, fat little fuck who needs a good slap (polictically) at the first opportunity.

His attempt to break up the United Kingdom will fail.

Is there a way to block a specific poster?

Now that paul mcbride has found his way to the snp after going through just about everyone else. And if they won independence what role do you think he would be asked to play in this new dawn.

Witchfinder General perhaps , one would have to wonder who would replace the witches.

Just a thought , anyone have any other thoughts as to what role. Only a light hearted view on what could happen.

1) You keep saying 'we' but have a Northern Irish flag as your avatar, are you confused?

2) Why would Scottish Muslims agreeing with your immigration point vindicate it, in any way ?

How bizarre <cr>.

Dead simples...

1) The Ulster Banner....The taigs hate it and that's a bonus! I have many friend's and family who live there and it is a symbol of my support. I spend a lot of time there having many interests and very fond of the place. As for the Saltire, hijacked by salmonella and now by the taigues for all the wrong reasons. When we crush salmonella and his wee chubby oompa loompa mouthpiece, nicola, then I might have a rethink.

2) Pointing out the irony. They are British after all (seroius true blues BTW!) and suffer the same social and economic ills and if my muslim friends agree, then somebody's fucked up big time!!

The two councils Lhabour will never lose control of are Glasgow and North Lanarkshire.

the thing about this horrible wee man is he can put it over and win ellections and look what hes up against not much who would have thought he would have routed everyone in site at the last ellection for the house of fun in edinburgh