A different perspective on all thats going on

Reading all this muck that’s being thrown at the club at the moment, I think another perspective needs to be taken. Craig Whyte has inherited a mess with the tax case and reading between the lines, he might be making moves to clear the way should we go into administration.

We are all raging about the lack of signings and the apparent extreme shortage of money. But would you want top players coming in now and having to go out again in the Summer should the administrators move in?

Season tickets being mortgaged for the next 4 years – that’s money in now to bolster/carry the club through an uncertain period. Should we go into administration, the debt for the “mortgage” would be written off or only partially paid back due to lack of funds. Administration would more than likely mean a new man at the helm, even if they had Craig Whyte in the background, it would by all intents and purposes be a new owner not attached to the previous debt. I’m sure we all seen the 3 new names registered at companies house related to Rangers - is this moves to cover the possibility of administrators coming in, that a new owner starts (in business and tax terms) a new Rangers company?

We all bemoan the lack of money being spent but if you look at this with a business view, it makes perfect sense not to spend money now on the risk of losing it all before the Summer when this case reaches its conclusion.

I trust Whyte, the silence from Ibrox is annoying, but why tell anyone your plans, it only gives them a chance to pre-empt what you might do and close loopholes that could be used in our favour.

IMO, should we go into administration, a new man (Ellis?) will be installed at the top but his financial backing will come from companies registered to Whyte. The 3 new Rangers companies registered at Companies house were not registered to Whyte himself. If the worst happens with the case, once the administrators have had their share then we can get back to building the squad up again. Right now we need to take it on the chin that we are running on basics and hope the case goes in our favour and Whyte can then start the rebuilding in the Summer.

I think we are showing the press too much respect and buying into their bullshit claims that the end is nigh because one things for sure - the SPL couldn't exist without us.

Who knows Brian.There is so much secrecy from within Ibrox that those on the outside are just guessing.The silence is more than worrying but we have no option but to trust Whyte.We have been the whipping boys of the Mhedia for years now and they just dont seem to understand there is no SPL without the Rangers.The SPL is totally dependant on the Old Firm to survive.Take any part of it away and all the sponsorships and TV money will go with it.

Nothings changed for me, ite the last day of the window and we sell jella with the chance of players coming in, the papers picked the right day when everyone is on tenderhooks as it is.

I understand peoples concerns but we really don't need to go off at every new piece of information that most feel they should have been privvy too in the first place.