Smearing Whyte - Not Our Club!

BigBearLake

Apologies for the negativity here chaps....

But is anyone of the same mind of myself that the Record was having more of a dig today with their sensationalism at Craig Whyte, rather than our club? I dont like Whytes statement:

"I for one will not be reading or buying the Daily Record again and I'm sure many other Rangers fans will share my disgust at yet another smear on this football club."

It seems he is making enemys of some of the biggest media institutions in the land, which is also worrying me. he will be judged at 11PM tonight, and if we do not get a replacmeent in for Jela, I will be bitterly disapointed. This is starting to stink of the Leeds issue, where they were swimming against the tide with no way to recover.

Hard day to be a Bear!

I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible:

Shut up and read it.

Explain that mate?

Whyte is at the helm of one of the largest institutions in the country, he will always be open to scrutinism, this will come with the job, its the way he handles it, and with so many still blindly trusting him, its worrying, ahain, if im being overy sceptical i can understand that, but his reaction to anything in his business world that is questioned is becoming stressful.

Explain that mate?

Whyte is at the helm of one of the largest institutions in the country, he will always be open to scrutinism, this will come with the job, its the way he handles it, and with so many still blindly trusting him, its worrying, ahain, if im being overy sceptical i can understand that, but his reaction to anything in his business world that is questioned is becoming stressful.

Yeah I'll just refer you back to my previous post. Read it, understand it. If you have trouble, repeat.

FFS our club is in the position it is in because of people like Murray.

What do you want him to do exactly? Sit back and take the shite that the media are throwing at our club just like Murray did?

We have a chairman who comes out hours after this story hit to let the fans know the truth behind the matter....did this EVER happen under Murray?

Yeah I'll just refer you back to my previous post. Read it, understand it. If you have trouble, repeat.

OK mate, your blind faith in Whyte is entirely up to you, if you are happy at todays events then so be it, but its guys like you that will be hit the hardest if this goes tits up. up until now we are thin on the ground, and at 4.30Pm we are about 5 out with 1 in, again, il judge Whyte at 11pm, but if this doesnt improve today, il be protesting against that liar instead of the Record

OK mate, your blind faith in Whyte is entirely up to you, if you are happy at todays events then so be it, but its guys like you that will be hit the hardest if this goes tits up. up until now we are thin on the ground, and at 4.30Pm we are about 5 out with 1 in, again, il judge Whyte at 11pm, but if this doesnt improve today, il be protesting against that liar instead of the Record

I wish I could miss the point as much as you have... I count 3 so far in this thread alone!

Are you deluded.

FFS our club is in the position it is in because of people like Murray.

What do you want him to do exactly? Sit back and take the shite that the media are throwing at our club just like Murray did?

We have a chairman who comes out hours after this story hit to let the fans know the truth behind the matter....did this EVER happen under Murray?

No mate, cause Murray had the media by his side, and they refused to report on the way things where going, thats why all of a sudden we find ourselves in the position we are in with little warning?

He is judged on what he states, and he hasnt delivered on anything, included NET spend etc...

I for 1 am worried, and feel that administration is a cert now with this man at the helm

No mate, cause Murray had the media by his side, and they refused to report on the way things where going, thats why all of a sudden we find ourselves in the position we are in with little warning?

He is judged on what he states, and he hasnt delivered on anything, included NET spend etc...

I for 1 am worried, and feel that administration is a cert now with this man at the helm

So you're scared of administration, but you want us to spend more money?

You're at it.

Whyte doesn't deny any of the figures quoted and doesn't explain where the 24m loan is and what it is for. All he has done is pandered to the support, but not actually answered any of the points.

Exactly mate!

So is he gambling on the next 4 years being 40,000 season book holders to pay this loan off, what if this doesnt happen???

Eh?

Administration was on the cards without Whyte....He didn't bring this case with him when he took over the club or are you just new to this whole thing?

What did you want him to do exactly? Spend £10 million quid with no European football of any sort meaning no extra income?

He gave McCoist funds and with them we blew nearly £1 million of it bringing in 2 players 6 months early who didn't play any first team football in that time.

Whyte doesn't deny any of the figures quoted and doesn't explain where the 24m loan is and what it is for. All he has done is pandered to the support, but not actually answered any of the points.

Maybe he has learnt from many on this very message board then?

Christ some of you people need to learn to read. The world and its dog knows where and what its for! Exactly the same as every other team that uses the facility uses it for, and, seemingly, just as we have done for years.

But is anyone of the same mind of myself that the Record was having more of a dig today with their sensationalism at Craig Whyte, rather than our club? I dont like Whytes statement:

"I for one will not be reading or buying the Daily Record again and I'm sure many other Rangers fans will share my disgust at yet another smear on this football club."

It seems he is making enemys of some of the biggest media institutions in the land, which is also worrying me. he will be judged at 11PM tonight, and if we do not get a replacmeent in for Jela, I will be bitterly disapointed. This is starting to stink of the Leeds issue, where they were swimming against the tide with no way to recover.

Hard day to be a Bear!

Fuck I wish you would fuck right off with your pish and negativity.

Fuck I wish you would fuck right off with your pish and negativity.

FFS Mate, what can we be positive with today, this is doing my box right in!!!

Again, I previously apologised for being over negative mate, but ffs, I just dunno where anyone can pull positives out from anything that whyte has done or said.

Lets hope by 11PM Im singing his praises the same as some of you deluded lot

No offense intended, just a disgruntled Bear

Admin should temporarily lock the forum to new members and wheedle out the ones that are aboard posting this sort of pish right out.

There's a good few on here now running amok and seemingly free to do so.

Fortunately most are too simple to disguise it.

Collect their IP's and ban them.

Hard day to be a Bear!

Okay, so why is he the most maligned and lampooned businessman in the country if it is nothing to do with Rangers?

First...TAIG TROLL ALERT!

''.....It seems he is making enemys of some of the biggest media institutions in the land, which is also worrying me. he will be judged at 11PM tonight, and if we do not get a replacmeent in for Jela, I will be bitterly disapointed. This is starting to stink of the Leeds issue, where they were swimming against the tide with no way to recover.

Hard day to be a Bear!''

Oh fucking really?!

More like the taig infested media making an enemy of CW and RFC, the two are the self same FFS! He has only ever defended, not attacked! However, it wouldn't be me, but perhaps he has more sense, let the others show their hand, let them win their taig inspired battles, but not the war, which I am fully confident that Craig Whyte will win. The result of the tax case will be pivotal. If we win, then I'm pretty sure he will attack and no fuckin prisoners I hope!!

Anyone else notice how SDM never had a hate campaign against him from the papers despite him getting the clubs debt up to 80m?

Craig Whyte wont play ball and the media dont like it

Funny that

Very true, you could also add, running up that debt.... twice

among other things, oh, and, creating a small tax issue