Thank fuck

slimjim1690

After all the fucking pish rumours that were doing the rounds last night, [police presence requested at Ibrox] I went to bed last night fearing that the club I've adored man and boy for 57yrs was going into administration, still nothing concrete when I got up this morning, [i'm 5hrs behind you guys] went to work still shitting it, got home 20mins ago only to find that the worst that happened was that we haven't signed anyone, well pardon me for repeating myself but THANK FUCK.

Honest to god you would think it was the end of the world that we have sold Jelavic and not replaced him, while I agree it's not a nice scenario I'm not willing to throw in the towel just yet, fact is Jelavic hasn't been interested for a couple of months now and the couple of games he didn't play we played some nice football.

Now don't get me wrong it's not going to be easy, but really we should be able to beat everyone in the SPL if we keep the ball on the deck, the exception of coarse being selik, while I will concede that today has probably been a boost to them, if we can keep winning and they drop a couple of points here and there then perhaps the doubts might start to creep in, after all they are nothing great are they.

The pressure is all on them now as we have nothing to lose, as long as we can keep in touch I think it will come down to the remaining games against them and those games can always go any way.

It's not over till the fat lady sings and we are still only one point behind.

NO FUCKING SURRENDER.

After all the fucking pish rumours that were doing the rounds last night, [police presence requested at Ibrox] I went to bed last night fearing that the club I've adored man and boy for 57yrs was going into administration, still nothing concrete when I got up this morning, [i'm 5hrs behind you guys] went to work still shitting it, got home 20mins ago only to find that the worst that happened was that we haven't signed anyone, well pardon me for repeating myself but THANK FUCK.

Honest to god you would think it was the end of the world that we have sold Jelavic and not replaced him, while I agree it's not a nice scenario I'm not willing to throw in the towel just yet, fact is Jelavic hasn't been interested for a couple of months now and the couple of games he didn't play we played some nice football.

Now don't get me wrong it's not going to be easy, but really we should be able to beat everyone in the SPL if we keep the ball on the deck, the exception of coarse being selik, while I will concede that today has probably been a boost to them, if we can keep winning and they drop a couple of points here and there then perhaps the doubts might start to creep in, after all they are nothing great are they.

The pressure is all on them now as we have nothing to lose, as long as we can keep in touch I think it will come down to the remaining games against them and those games can always go any way.

It's not over till the fat lady sings and we are still only one point behind.

NO FUCKING SURRENDER.

(tu)

The fact that we haven't gone into administration surely means that we should be able to sign people, though.

Whats the point unless they are better than what we have? our money issues aside clubs tend to think that players are over priced in the jan market ( only 50 odd mil spent in the epl) we need to buy at the right time best we could have got would have been Sandaza ( i think he could have done a job) But pretty sure his big mouth fucked that up so fuck him WE ARE RANGERS.

The fact that we haven't gone into administration surely means that we should be able to sign people, though.

Who truly knows though mate, I for one am not surprised that we sold Jelavic at the last minute and brought no one in to replace him, the money is obviously needed somewhere else, but I've no idea where.

Ally might have been told where today but I'll leave that for the conspiracy theorists to debate, but for me the important thing is we are still here to fight, and right now I'm thankful for that.

Who truly knows though mate, I for one am not surprised that we sold Jelavic at the last minute and brought no one in to replace him, the money is obviously needed somewhere else, but I've no idea where.

Ally might have been told where today but I'll leave that for the conspiracy theorists to debate, but for me the important thing is we are still here to fight, and right now I'm thankful for that.

i hear Walters exorset missile Bettie is o his wae back to rescue us .