Free agents

markybear

Whats the point, we had a load of them on trial and sent them away empty handed.

We cant afford the wages allegedly but Steven Whittaker is on £20k a week alledgedly

You couldn't make it up.

Mental ain't it!

I am holding judgement on Craig White but the one thing which infuriates me is when he mentions wages and the funding gap. They are basics and things he would know at the time he bought Rangers.... yet in the summer he agrees to commit a MASSIVE chunk of our resources to a decent player.

Surely if we need to cut back, the only players getting 20+k would be any almost irreplaceable type players such as Naismith. You ain't gonna tell me we couldn't find a cheapish alternative to Whittaker if he had left!

Mental ain't it!

I am holding judgement on Craig White but the one thing which infuriates me is when he mentions wages and the funding gap. They are basics and things he would know at the time he bought Rangers.... yet in the summer he agrees to commit a MASSIVE chunk of our resources to a decent player.

Surely if we need to cut back, the only players getting 20+k would be any almost irreplaceable type players such as Naismith. You ain't gonna tell me we couldn't find a cheapish alternative to Whittaker if he had left!

Spot on

Whittaker should have been allowed to leave if as we were led believe that was his wish

Strikers or creative midfielders are one thing but finding a decent right back is hardly rocket science but then again maybe it is for our scouting party.