Free Agents List

Marky.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Link not working for me,can someone put the list up,cheers.

Sorry mate, the link will take you to a search engine in which you click "Advanced Search" but it might not work for mobiles?

The list is really long and complicated to copy and paste I'm afraid.

A few players on that list that could surely do the business.

Surprised that we've not made any moves to bring in anyone on trial, offers to trialists we've had after selling Jelavic. And after today if we don't look to bring in a forward, I'll lose all faith in Whyte.

Enar Jaager still a possibility.

I think we should go for him because Bartley is not a right back.

With Jaager and a fully fit Whittaker competing for that spot we'd be sorted. Maybe thats why we're reluctant to give Jaager a deal, because it would be seen as crazy having a £22k a week player on the bench, therefore Bartley's been told to cover the position so the club can save cash? who knows.

Hernan Crespo, might be 36 but I reckon he'd do the job in the SPL... Ioannis Amanatidis << Signed this guy in Football Manager 12, bangs the goals in for me 36 in the league so far and I'm only in February, if he's free why not take a risk?

Crespo I think is too ambitious, especially wages.

To the second guy, never heard of him, but if we take FM as our footballing scouts, we should be fighting off 30million quid offers from Chelsea and Real Madrid for Fleck.

Hernan Crespo, might be 36 but I reckon he'd do the job in the SPL... Ioannis Amanatidis << Signed this guy in Football Manager 12, bangs the goals in for me 36 in the league so far and I'm only in February, if he's free why not take a risk?

He's signed for some Indian football franchise, not sure if they're within FIFA so he may be able to walk out on them but I doubt he would as they are paying silly money to a few old guys to play in these games. Another thing is that he was released by Parma after the transfer window shut so i don't think we could sign him anyway.

Crespo I think is too ambitious, especially wages.

To the second guy, never heard of him, but if we take FM as our footballing scouts, we should be fighting off 30million quid offers from Chelsea and Real Madrid for Fleck.

Haha true, seen a few of them turn out though, used to always sign your man Kallstrom in 01/02 and he turned out no bad, Sergio Aguero, Iniesta, Nasri and Arshavin in season 02/03 I think it was too. :sherlock: In all seriousness though there's definitely a couple players that could do damage in the SPL.