A bunch of attention seekers exploited by the BBC

mairydilk

I think I must be the only one here who doesnt give a flying fuck about a boycott or anything of that ilk...

The BBC and The Daily Record ran the stories to sell papers, get headlines and people talking about them and its working a treat!

The BBC, The Sun, Hamilton Advertiser, fukin ALBA or al khieda tv can say or print what they like its Rangers that matter not these clowns and theres nothing said in that video by our own fans that wasnt said in the match thread!

At least those people were at the game and for them to be called the things they are is a disgrace!!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Definite ,the Mhedia Machine in Scotland Smells Blood, and are drooling over our Plight.

They cant wait to get the next big Story to rip Rangers, and our new owner to Pieces.Trust me that's what they are after they are a bunch of Rhabid Twats .Last season it was us the Fans now its the owner.Next will be Ally .

If you Google Rangers you will see every Rangers headline refers to a Crisis . Unbelievable , and if you cant see what they are trying to do then you must be stupid or very very naive to say the least.

They should move them away from Ibrox on grounds of that old Chestnut.Health and Safety .They know what their doing.

The Mhedia Machine smells blood....jesus wept...its a conspiracy!

The Papers smell money and good or bad whatever the headlines are there will be thousands waiting to read/watch them!

From 15points clear, to having 1 fit striker for at least the next month, tax cases hanging over us...what would you call if not a crisis?

I think I must be the only one here who doesnt give a flying fuck about a boycott or anything of that ilk...

The BBC and The Daily Record ran the stories to sell papers, get headlines and people talking about them and its working a treat!

The BBC, The Sun, Hamilton Advertiser, fukin ALBA or al khieda tv can say or print what they like its Rangers that matter not these clowns and theres nothing said in that video by our own fans that wasnt said in the match thread!

At least those people were at the game and for them to be called the things they are is a disgrace!!

Not the only one.

I thought it was common knowledge that these media outlets are only a vehicle for the stories spread.

Tthese stories are being supplied by Rangers men.

Craig Whyte didn't ban The BBC and the DR. He cut off the supply of information that Murray and Johnstone are using to get their message out.

I personally loved him when we where raking in the trophies. It's only now I don't like him.

Think you have to agree that it was not him raking in the trophies. Debt that he was accruing was raking in the trophies.

All this build a legacy for my boys with the club. Fuck him.

The BBC were banned for investigating Whyte and forcing him to admit his non-disclosure, not because of any anti-Rangers story.

What part of that is difficult for people to understand?

...and you don't think the bbc having a serious pop at "THE RANGERS CHAIRMAN" is having any effect on Rangers as a business??? doh

The devious bastards probably took the bbc logo's off their equipment.

Its not an excuse - its the way these people operate.

Ageed, but it would only take a couple seconds to ask "who are you with", dont they have to produce an id card??

THE RANGERS CHAIRMAN not disclosing his directorship ban certainly will. I await the court case! :rolleyes:

I never said the chairman was correct :P but you can't deny the bbc are trying their damnedest to hurt our club for some bizarre reason and boycotting them is the best way the fans can hurt them back

I never said the chairman was correct :P but you can't deny the bbc are trying their damnedest to hurt our club for some bizarre reason and boycotting them is the best way the fans can hurt them back

If they are uncovering worrying details which could damage Rangers, I am quite happy, no matter the motives behind it.

How does boycotting the BBC hurt them ???

Also, is it just BBC Sport we boycott, or do I have to tell the Mrs that her Eastenders omnibus catch-up on a Sunday is not allowed anymore.

Am I correct in thinking that no one at the club was talking to the BBC?

So they jumped on the fans and they couldn't wait to lap it up - good way to show your support for the club.

Everyone in this video should be ashamed of themselves:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/16898746#asset

Yes you were correct in thinking that.....Now you have brought the BBC into the forum.....Spreading those interviews to many who otherwise wouldn't have seen them.....Nice one. :rolleyes:

Also, is it just BBC Sport we boycott, or do I have to tell the Mrs that her Eastenders omnibus catch-up on a Sunday is not allowed anymore.

Any self-respecting boycotter would scrap their tv licence in protest.

Some on this thread are at the mix - yes, Whyte has issues with BBC Scotland, hence the club's present stance of non-cooperation, but many of us (the club included) had issues with BBC Scotland long before the name Craig Whyte was ever uttered down the Copland Road.

There is a long list of their past treatment of the support and the club which doesn't need repeating here.

To deny that they've had an agenda is being economical with the truth.

Fuck the BBC.

Sorry, was busy watching Bargain Hunt!!! :unsure:

I'm sure you can draw you're own conclusions on that!

Personally I no longer surf to BBC Scotland sports website(replaced it with bbccouk), haven't done for sometime now, instead I use STV/SKYSPORTS and since the BBC are getting desperate<--(that might go some way towards answering your first question) and looking to the fans for their headlines I would certainly not speak to any BBC reporters outside Ibrox, or anywhere else for that matter.

Under no circumstances should you interfere with your missus and her Eastenders, It's not worth the beatings,,, hassle :blush:

I don't see a problem with fans who have paid good money to watch that utter dross speaking out about what they saw when asked. You could see they were angry and rightly so.

If the OP has such a problem with the BBC, what was he doing trawling around their website?