We Need A Voice @ The BBC & In The Media

Rangers Lady

The Beeb are required to be impartial on all matters.

Every time that investigative prick Daly spouts off he finds someone with a Rangers connection who is less than thrilled with the current board.

It suits the BEEB that Rangers aren't cooperating, they get to choose their own spokesperson for the club..

In the way McBride was first call for a quote last year when the earls needed a "go to" spokesman. We need our own

I saw O.C. on Scotland Tonight a couple of months back and the guy representing RST was woeful.

McBride is sleazy and no doubt that he is bitter, most of what he said was OTT but it worked for them

We need a composed professional spokesman, a certain Q,C,10310.gif would have worked.

At the moment ex players or ex board members are getting pulled up to corroborate what the media want to get across.

I heard a boy on midweek sport sound months ago rip Richard Gordon, no paranoia nothing OTT like McBride, just firm hard facts

There are major attempts to discredit Rangers globally, salacious, repetitive, embellished & relentless.

We need an ambassador as much as we need a striker.

O.C. and many other haters have never been seriously challenged , We need someone out there doing a job

The Beeb are required to be impartial on all matters.

Every time that investigative prick Daly spouts off he finds someone with a Rangers connection who is less than thrilled with the current board.

It suits the BEEB that Rangers aren't cooperating, they get to choose their own spokesperson for the club..

In the way McBride was first call for a quote last year when the earls needed a "go to" spokesman. We need our own

I saw O.C. on Scotland Tonight a couple of months back and the guy representing RST was woeful.

McBride is sleazy and no doubt that he is bitter, most of what he said was OTT but it worked for them

We need a composed professional spokesman, a certain Q,C,10310.gif would have worked.

At the moment ex players or ex board members are getting pulled up to corroborate what the media want to get across.

I heard a boy on midweek sport sound months ago rip Richard Gordon, no paranoia nothing OTT like McBride, just firm hard facts

There are major attempts to discredit Rangers globally, salacious, repetitive, embellished & relentless.

We need an ambassador as much as we need a striker.

O.C. and many other haters have never been seriously challenged , We need someone out there doing a job

I couldn't agree more.

I don't see Whyte lifting the silence anytime soon though. and he seems happy enough to let his lawyers deal with it.

Aye, we really need another one of your type in the BBC.

If i hadn't called you an attention seeker the other day after your pish attention seeking thread i really doubt you would have posted that...

Did i touch a nerve?

We need a face fronting our case instead of silly voice overs reading out lawyers statements.

Someone with a bit of savvy, surly I'm not the only one squirming when I hear conjecture being debated as facts.

We don't need anyone to spin stories for us, just defend the club factually

No more nodding dogs ffs