Options explained for the layman

Carsons Dog

Asset rich / cash poor.

Yea there's no doubt there are more options available than those listed in the article, the article writer has taken a view to most realistic which I'm siding towards agreeing with.

The football industry even has its own insolvency rules which is a bit odd. We'll all find out what the legality of EBT is fairly soon. The industry has been protected for 20 years; cheap credit/finance.

Definately been protected, thats for sure.

I dont think you can say its realistic, I dont think any of us can, for the simple reason that, we dont know what the liability will be, so, its 101% speculation. If we are the first real EBT case, then, perhaps there are more, and, down south, that would involve a hell of a lot of money wouldnt it? HMRC badly need the decision, not the money in our case

Definately been protected, thats for sure.

I dont think you can say its realistic, I dont think any of us can, for the simple reason that, we dont know what the liability will be, so, its 101% speculation. If we are the first real EBT case, then, perhaps there are more, and, down south, that would involve a hell of a lot of money wouldnt it? HMRC badly need the decision, not the money in our case

In my previous post, I noted:-

I still think it is too early to prejudge the HMRC issue (look at the Harry Rednapp case) but the above article is decent to show the options.

This 15 point deduction for 3 seasons is a beggars only hope of winning the league.If it comes to it,we will be deducted 10 points this season only(as is the rule) and pump them from next season onwards.

GIRFUY Timmy.

Cant believe I just read that all.

I started to, but all this conjecture is giving me a headache!

I'm putting my faith in Mr Whyte to get us through this intact, but I just hope the other Rangers supporting Capitalist 'big hitters' have an alternative plan in place should it emerge Mr Whyte is not Mr Right.

We as a support may still have a part to play in any rescue buyout plan - my savings are there ready, but will have to involve (in some way) fans ownership!

The more I read on this subject the more uneasy I become - I have always rued the day that cunt David Murray came into our lives!

“It never looks good for a company when they starting delaying to the last minute all transactions and [it] suggests underlying issues with their cost base that might only be resolved by administration,” said one insolvency expert.

Maybe he'd prefer we got interest on our money than someone else?

More taig minded propaganda!

Proof that the taig named Geobbels is not dead. Alive and well in the fuhrer bunker at at the paedostad.

The scenario will be.....

we win the tax case,

Whyte reveals his blue print for the future,

the investment rolls in,

we win the title,

the tape of the lemmons racial abuse is released and he is indicted on crimial charges,

mass suicide committed by the scum and access to the Erskine bridge is closed,

Whyte wins his law suits against the BBC, RC, DR and they go into administration,

National Radio Rangers together with the Daily Loyal is successfully launched,

we sign some serious quality players in the close season,

Whyte buys the paedostad and turns it into a waste recycling plant,

the redevelopment of Ibrox into an 80,000 capacity stadium commences

more scum suicides reported,

Whyte donates 10 ton of spuds and free repatriation passage back to the republic for the scum that are left. However the republic refuses to allow the ferries to dock and they set off for Somalia, never to be heard of again!!

NO SURRENDER!

Proof that the taig named Geobbels is not dead. Alive and well in the fuhrer bunker at at the paedostad.

we win the tax case,

the investment rolls in,

we win the title,

the tape of the lemmons racial abuse is released and he is indicted on crimial charges,

Whyte wins his law suits against the BBC, RC, DR and they go into administration,

Whyte donates 10 ton of spuds and free repatriation passage back to the republic for the scum that are left. However the republic refuses to allow the ferries to dock and they set off for Somalia, never to be heard of again!!

NO SURRENDER!

This :clap: This :lol: and this

I started to, but all this conjecture is giving me a headache!

I'm putting my faith in Mr Whyte to get us through this intact, but I just hope the other Rangers supporting Capitalist 'big hitters' have an alternative plan in place should it emerge Mr Whyte is not Mr Right.

We as a support may still have a part to play in any rescue buyout plan - my savings are there ready, but will have to involve (in some way) fans ownership!

The more I read on this subject the more uneasy I become - I have always rued the day that cunt David Murray came into our lives!

Wouldnt it have been nice if they had stepped up to the place IN ADVANCE?

You know, perhaps Rangers Number One Fan, and, Paul Murray, instead of being cocks, had simply come out and said, something like...

"Hey everyone, we know this tax case is awful, but, worst case scenario, we will bang a few million in each, so, dont worry bears, between us all, we have it covered"

we win the tax case,

the investment rolls in,

we win the title,

Whyte buys the paedostad and turns it into a waste recycling plant,the redevelopment of Ibrox into an 80,000 capacity stadium commences

NO SURRENDER!

Why should Whyte pay to improve their shitehole?

we win the tax case,

the investment rolls in,

we win the title,

NO SURRENDER!

:lol::lol:

I read the article this morning. The so called best case scenario is discussed over two or three sentences then suddenly becomes the doomsday scenario. There are so many people out there queuing up to have a stab at us. People out there who want to erase us and rewrite history. The unnamed insolvency expert also seems to be an expert on SPL rules and regulations, strange that.

Of course to them we are nothing but cheats who have brought shame on Scottish football and society. Conveniently forgetting their own transgressions. I bet half their supporters are screwing the benefit system!

I have no doubt whatsoever that Whyte knows what he is doing - I just hope it is for Rangers benefit and not his own.

My opinion is we'll either win the Big Tax Case or have a partial decision against us, but we'll come back stronger in the long run.