If it's necessary, then it's necessary.

papaguy51

Give me two or three lean years and still have my club there to support than no club at all.

If it comes to administration, I will be absolutely gutted, but the prospect of getting all this behind us and getting back (eventually) to an even keel consoles me somewhat.

Give me two or three lean years and still have my club there to support than no club at all.

If it comes to administration, I will be absolutely gutted, but the prospect of getting all this behind us and getting back (eventually) to an even keel consoles me somewhat.

Absolutely. Life has it's share of peaks and valleys and this will be one helluva trough, be we will see it through.

I think we've got enough assets in place to not go "bust" however administration will set our club back a lot.

Maybe its the answer. It will mean maybe 2 seasons finishing 2nd or 3rd (if star players sold) but it might be the break we need. I will be gutted if we do tbh.

If find that ^ a bit ignorant to other teams in the SPL and tbh rather blind-sided. "If we sell 2 or 3 star players" we'll be fighting to finish 2nd because we won't be much better than the likes of Hearts, Motherwell, Kilmarnock, Hibs etc

Our core right now is McGregor, Whittaker, Davis, Naismith & Lafferty. Now if all of them are sold - we'll be no better than many other SPL teams. Even José Mourinho would struggle to do well with that barebone squad.

The thought of the taigs winning the league for a few seasons and keeping the ginger prick in a job saddens me greatly, but of it means we get this debt issue sorted once and for all then so be it

Their finance sheet isn't exactly great.

If it wasn't for the McGeady money and/or big Desmond bailing them out now and again, they wouldn't be far from this.

Another £8m lost on the latest accounts...

Their finance sheet isn't exactly great.

If it wasn't for the McGeady money and/or big Desmond bailing them out now and again, they wouldn't be far from this.

Another £8m lost on the latest accounts...

They bastards would find ways to get money though, sure there ira loving pals around the world would bail them out :rolleyes:

do not go to away games from now on if these bastards think they can survive without us then lets give them a taste of whats to come for these gloating cunts

Massively unrealistic.

It would be abandoning the team in the hour of need, it'll never happen.

I think we've got enough assets in place to not go "bust" however administration will set our club back a lot.

If find that ^ a bit ignorant to other teams in the SPL and tbh rather blind-sided. "If we sell 2 or 3 star players" we'll be fighting to finish 2nd because we won't be much better than the likes of Hearts, Motherwell, Kilmarnock, Hibs etc

Our core right now is McGregor, Whittaker, Davis, Naismith & Lafferty. Now if all of them are sold - we'll be no better than many other SPL teams. Even José Mourinho would struggle to do well with that barebone squad.

I still think we could fight for 2nd or 3rd tbh.

:Alexander:

:Broadfoot: :Perry::Goian::Bocanegra:

:mervan: :McCulloch: :Ness: :Wylde:

:Healy: :Hemmings:

Hearts by fuck! Will they still be in existence. That fucking loon ball they've got for an owner, I fear will soon be riding off into the sunset and pay no fucker!

This is a real bad time for Scottish football.

We will remain strong and get stronger!

This is what Ive been saying. I dont mind writing off 3 years. Sell of some of the big earners and strt looking for young players. Its all about the future now.

I still don't know WTF is really going on. Or who is to blame.

But one things for sure, Rangers has the strongest fan base in football.

If everyone was asked to give a weeks wage to help the club through this, I am sure many thousands would step up.

I would gladly give a grand to help the club. My Dads got quite a lot of inheritance money, he said he would give 10k. Might be an idealistic view but I really think with the fan base we have we could clear the debt, through in the "rich" supporters who could spare a million or so each.