Thank you Craig Whyte

KingKirk

For taking on our great club, And taking this decision today. He was the only man that stepped up and took on a mess that was not his doing. It is a very bad day for us bears. Keep the faith, in Whyte we trust

agreed!

Whyte could turn himself into an Ibrox hero if he pulls this off!

NO SURRENDER!

NO SURRENDER

For taking on our great club, And taking this decision today. He was the only man that stepped up and took on a mess that was not his doing. It is a very bad day for us bears. Keep the faith, in Whyte we trust.

NO SURRENDER

Well said pal, i have to agree.

What did he do that was special?

Planning to put us into admin? What are the consequences of that and why are yous positive about it?

I'm not being critical I have just missed some major developments today.

He took on a complete and utter mess, which was heading for liquidation under the previous owner, and saw that the best way forward from said mess was a period of administration, which he had prepared for in advance.

Administration did not put Motherwell FC out of business, or indeed, out of the SPL.

Paying off David Murrays legacy is not something I want for my grandchildren.

With cw being listed as RFC's major secured creditor, it's really in his best interest to let rhe club go bust. Then he'll take out what he can from the carnage to cover himself. Don't think he has Rangers best interest at heart at all.

He's a businessman, and he's got experience of the administration process.

This was a business decision, not a footballing one.

So what if it gives them the title? I'd rather have our club on a sound financial footing. Narrowminded, as long as we win the league more times than them has driven us to this state, and it's got to end.