Would you have gone without seeing....

kp501

murray is to blame for this mess 100%, but he did give us the chance of seeing greats like Gazza, Laudrup, Gio VB, Gattuso, Prso and many more... so my qustion is, Would you have rather we kept within our financial limits with player signings and saved today from happening OR are you happy that we had some of the worlds best players play for our great club???

murray is to blame for this mess 100%, but he did give us the chance of seeing greats like Gazza, Laudrup, Gio VB, Gattuso, Prso and many more... so my qustion is, Would you have rather we kept within our financial limits with player signings and saved today from happening OR are you happy that we had some of the worlds best players play for our great club???

Had we made a Champions League final or won it I would just about accept it.

kind of obvious considering todays events. yep. advocaat coming in at least got Murray Park built, which imo is money well spent. should have been built years before though when we were winning leagues 4-7 of 9iar. we brought in all those big names and brought through barely anyone from the youths - that was the big negative

When Walter Smith sat down with Paul Gascoigne, prior to signing him, he didn't say, "let me tell you about David Murray." He spoke about Rangers; it was Rangers Paul Gascoigne signed for.

When Terry Butcher was an Ipswich Town player he thought Ibrox looked like a Cathedral: it doesn't say David Murray on that fine exterior, it says Rangers FC.

When Dado Prso played with Monaco and he sat on that subs bench, it wasn't David Murray's words that impressed him; but that European night atmosphere provided by the greatest fans in the world.

So no, my gratitude to Sir David Murray is zilch. Without Rangers, Sir David Murray would not have been Sir David Murray. He will be acknowledged for ignominy; that is all. The man who took a great institution to the brink of its existence in the most shameless fashion.