Hold Your Heads High

Craigyboy9

I have been watching and listening closely to the developments of the last 24 hours, and to be honest I'm not really surprised that our club had filed intent to enter administration. I think it's safe to say that we are all gutted as it feels like we are getting closer to Armageddon. However I don't believe that it will be the case that we go to the wall, I believe Craig Whyte when he says that we can emerge "fitter and stronger", as DarcheVinny quoted "what's right isn't always popular".

Unfortunately we live in a society where the media thrive on failures and make no mistake these hacks and so called journalists smell our blood. They'll be like excited school children waiting on their jelly and ice cream. We are most definitely down, but by no means out.

This is where the fight back begins, we are all rock bottom this morning, but we need to remember it is our forefathers that are the foundations this club and this country are built on. There were many Rangers supporters before us and there will be many more after us, times will not always be good, but we know that. My Grandfather one said to me "They'll never beat the Rangers, Never!". Now is the time when you walk into work or your local pub, to puff out your chests and hold your heads high, be proud of our past, our traditions and our successes in the face of adversity. Never shy away from them, their remarks and their jibes because we will be back.

To all the Bears going to the game on Saturday, please sing your hearts out, raise the roof and show these vultures what we are made of.

"AYE READY"

I have been watching and listening closely to the developments of the last 24 hours, and to be honest I'm not really surprised that our club had filed intent to enter administration. I think it's safe to say that we are all gutted as it feels like we are getting closer to Armageddon. However I don't believe that it will be the case that we go to the wall, I believe Craig Whyte when he says that we can emerge "fitter and stronger", as DarcheVinny quoted "what's right isn't always popular".

Unfortunately we live in a society where the media thrive on failures and make no mistake these hacks and so called journalists smell our blood. They'll be like excited school children waiting on their jelly and ice cream. We are most definitely down, but by no means out.

This is where the fight back begins, we are all rock bottom this morning, but we need to remember it is our forefathers that are the foundations this club and this country are built on. There were many Rangers supporters before us and there will be many more after us, times will not always be good, but we know that. My Grandfather one said to me "They'll never beat the Rangers, Never!". Now is the time when you walk into work or your local pub, to puff out your chests and hold your heads high, be proud of our past, our traditions and our successes in the face of adversity. Never shy away from them, their remarks and their jibes because we will be back.

To all the Bears going to the game on Saturday, please sing your hearts out, raise the roof and show these vultures what we are made of.

"AYE READY"

Strange phrase to slip in there.