Great To Be A Bear

Ger for life

It is often said that in times of adversity you find out who your true and loyal friends are.

In the case of our beloved Rangers we have faced austere news this week. Note I state not THE most austere news because that happened in 1971 when the beloved 66 gave their lives following our club.

But what I have witnessed is a gathering of the family, a circling of the wagons, a statesman like rally cry from our manager and indeed some of our players.

It is almost as if a comfort blanket of general goodwill and optimism for the future has been thrown over us.

There are many subversive types at play who would seek our downfall at this time. They are both obvious and covert.They shall not prevail.

I feel strongly that the spirits of our Gallant Pioneers, Mr Struth and others are watching over us and guiding our fine club through these dark days.

It is important that we learn the lessons from a period of ownership by individuals seeking ultimately, their own gains, and move forward to a more collective, transparent and accountable ownership in which we all as supporters have the opportunity to participate.

I am extremely proud to have been a Bear for over 50 years and I will be there within The Stadium on Saturday to support my beloved Rangers! :praise: