The current investigation .

reddrock

If as has been quoted in many places the ticketus money was paid in to Whytes solicitors client account a month before he had signed the deal . ( possible so long as the authorities were informed) surely Murray , AJ , Paul Murray , Bain etc must all have been aware or made aware under due dilligence , after all they were the independant committee set up to oversee this.

If AJ is trying to cover his tracks I would think the others must feel the same as they could be gone after independantly for that and IF and I say IF We get some form of result in the HRMC case , My accountant has said that if HMRC feel there is enough to go on they could go after directors of the club going back 3-5 years .

Whilst I have no wish to see Whyte get the reins back when we are out of this , it must also follow that no one else who could be tarnished is allowed back through the door .

I will watch with much interest.

If as has been quoted in many places the ticketus money was paid in to Whytes solicitors client account a month before he had signed the deal . ( possible so long as the authorities were informed) surely Murray , AJ , Paul Murray , Bain etc must all have been aware or made aware under due dilligence , after all they were the independant committee set up to oversee this.

If AJ is trying to cover his tracks I would think the others must feel the same as they could be gone after independantly for that and IF and I say IF We get some form of result in the HRMC case , My accountant has said that if HMRC feel there is enough to go on they could go after directors of the club going back 3-5 years .

Whilst I have no wish to see Whyte get the reins back when we are out of this , it must also follow that no one else who could be tarnished is allowed back through the door .

I will watch with much interest.

Whyte seems to have a skill of covering his tracks, i wouldn't presume anyone knew about ticketus...in fact AJ and co admitted they had no idea how he would fund the club and said so....it was there main objection

Interesting. Certainly the administrators gave some assertions yesterday that everything that has happened at Rangers will be made public: therefore we should possibly wait till then before rushing to conclusions.

I have not rushed to any conclusion , only asking the question based on what is currently in the public domain . I just find it strange that AJ now has information to give to Strathclyde Police , surely if this is worthy information he should have made it public asap in the interest of the club.

Whyte seems to have a skill of covering his tracks, i wouldn't presume anyone knew about ticketus...in fact AJ and co admitted they had no idea how he would fund the club and said so....it was there main objection

Yeh good point , I just wonder if the ticketus deal was done as has been stated by the media and if so someone must have known , at the least one would thing sdm must have known .

This makes no sense to me, how can he take a loan out against a rangers asset without the rangers board knowing and without the money going to rangers? surely that's theft?

I think its more fraudulent obtaining of monies, maybe like the guy who 'sold' the eiffel tower for scrap!

Why ?

How could they not know? That's like me takings a loan out against the rangers season tickets, which rangers will pay back, with the money going into my bank account and never seein rangers?

forgive my ignorance but I cannot get my head around how this deal could be legal, and how the rangers board could possible not know a loan was taken out against their season tickets from somebody not inside the club?

Titsrus must have been in on this, while it might be secured against another company you cant go mortgaging something you dont have. They have been very quiet have they not, trying to avoid the headlines directly. Some one need to look at these guys, there funding and compaies behind them might be interesting.

That said few people can unravel Whtyes smoke and mirros at the moment, he certainly give SDM a run for his money but it still remain to be see if he is a financial wizard or crook

End of the day we want the club to be on steady grounding and if this means the actions Whyte has taken get us there via CVA then thats where we are.

Troubling times indeed troops.

More concerning is the divsions in the fans and forums, we need to unite for the good of the club.

Why ?

Because if the tickets us money was borrowed before the deal was signed the authorities would have to be notified and surely in the due dillenge process would then have to inform the vendor ( one would have thought) Just asking the question .

How could they not know? That's like me takings a loan out against the rangers season tickets, which rangers will pay back, with the money going into my bank account and never seein rangers?

forgive my ignorance but I cannot get my head around how this deal could be legal, and how the rangers board could possible not know a loan was taken out against their season tickets from somebody not inside the club?

Rangers aren't liable for the debt apparently as no part of the club was used as security according to the administrators.....the web needs to be untangled...a lot of guess work right now

Because if the tickets us money was borrowed before the deal was signed the authorities would have to be notified and surely in the due dillenge process would then have to inform the vendor ( one would have thought) Just asking the question .

Mate, don't presume where whyte is concerned. Truth being told we don't know for certain all we know is what the administrator said yesterday.

Rangers aren't liable for the debt apparently as no part of the club was used as security according to the administrators.....the web needs to be untangled...a lot of guess work right now

Indeed Cart your right it is guess , work it is also good that we as a club are not liable for the debt , I am just hoping that there is no wee nip on the arse if say paul murray or similar took charge who were on the board at the time of the sale . Yes the administrators have a duty , but they were whytes preffered choice. I think the next 7 - 10 days are going to interesting indeed.

its all good, Whyte will come good, lets wait until the end game before we start wildly speculating. ICWWT!

Lets get behind him and the club UNTIL we have reason not too.

Too many people on here reading the biased schottish mhedia, lets give the guy the benifit of the doubt, innocent till guilty and all that.

:happy:

The consortium of Craig Whyte,Peter Andrew Ellis,Philip John Betts,Gary Whitney raised money together to buy out David Murray or to pay off Lloyds,what ever way you want to put it.They then show that they have the money to do the deal as part of due diligence.(Discuss there plans for the future of the club,which I may ad in my opinion was all bull).They then borrowed money from ticketus and repaid themselves the money they invested (covered there costs) and then went about asset stripping the club selling,offloading players cutting costs and pocketing the change(when I say change I dare say the loose change would have been in the millions)left the club with just enough to operate and now basically done a runner. look at the links below at all the above persons I have named other company's,there is a common theme,accounts overdue,accounts overdue is the theme.This is a great way to cover your tracks if you are up to no good.By the time this is out in the open they will be sunning it up somewhere having a good laugh at our expense.F***** Crooks the lot of them,they really do know how to work the system,looks like we were an easy target for them.He was in a win win situation or so he thought, he's said to himself Rangers are gubbed get them to administration and we will make a few quid along the way.What he didn't factor in was the revolt from us.He has played a very dangerous game in my eyes.

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/tixway-uk Craig whyte Tixway

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/newaston Andrew Ellis Newaston

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/the-clarkson-hill-group Garry Martin Whitey Secretary Clarkson hill group

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/the-rangers-fc-group Rangers Fc Group formerly Wavetower,look at the directors names (there all culprits of ripping us off)

"Ticketus are owned by a company called Octopus who are in turn heavily linked with Close Brothers (Octopus own a number of subsidaries for investments and the chairman of Octopus VCT 3 is also a director of Close Brothers).

Close Brothers have some kind of formal link with Phil Betts' company, Primary Asset Finance, who in turn have been involved with Craig Whyte and Merchant House in their venture capitalist schemes"

"Ticketus are owned by a company called Octopus who are in turn heavily linked with Close Brothers (Octopus own a number of subsidaries for investments and the chairman of Octopus VCT 3 is also a director of Close Brothers).

Close Brothers have some kind of formal link with Phil Betts' company, Primary Asset Finance, who in turn have been involved with Craig Whyte and Merchant House in their venture capitalist schemes"

Close Brothers BASTARDS its them that keep fucking up my car insurance direct debit and keep trying to hit me with £20 quid admin charges batards , bastards , bastards :D