Serious question

markybear

We know that most ST renewal money won't be going into the club, ticketus say they own the tickets. We have no idea where this £20/24mill and I for one doubt we'll ever get it back although thats up for debate.

Now, the fact that renewing your ST makes none or little difference to our working capital for next season, should we boycott renewing? And buy match to match?

This way all the cash goes straight into the club and ticketus are left with 100,000 useless smart cards?

If they do own the tickets then I'd be happy to buy match on match.

Think about it, buy an ST and the club get nowt. £0

Buy match to match and the club get it all. £400/500 ish

Surely it's a no brainer

We wouldn't owe ticketus any money if no-one bought them because they are not our tickets to sell any more. basically RFC win and ticketus lose.

An organised boycott with all fans in full knowledge of the reason and benefits.

I refuse to believe that

a. The ticketus money has vanished

b. Ticketus would be that stupid to give us 24 million with no guaranteed return

Where is it then?

The guarantee is blind loyalty of a football supporter and I'm guilty of this myself and there's thousands like me. What I mean though is ticketus know they have a captive audience, they know 20,000 wony stop going to Ibrox and start going to parkhead or fir park, ain't gona happen. It's pretty much guaranteed income and profit for them unless the fans get wind of it and purposely don't buy them because of the deal. I'll bet ticketus are not happy that we all know the club won't get the ST money

Ticketus is secured against wavetower or w/e the fuck its called now.

Most likely that company will be liquidated to pay off ticketus.

Ticketus own the tickets now. Whyte has the money somewhere. We/RFC don't owe them any money. They make money by buying ST's at a cut price and selling at retail price

I only make the odd game but I'd hope the money goes to Rangers, not ticketus

thing is tho lads, rangers wont die because if it does the whole SPL will be in a load of shite, even that scare of shite, because whats a rivalry without one of the teams existing. It wont happen, because if rangers dies, celtic die too or become a slightly better version of the hibs. Powers that be will nae let this happen

Where is it then?

The guarantee is blind loyalty of a football supporter and I'm guilty of this myself and there's thousands like me. What I mean though is ticketus know they have a captive audience, they know 20,000 wony stop going to Ibrox and start going to parkhead or fir park, ain't gona happen. It's pretty much guaranteed income and profit for them unless the fans get wind of it and purposely don't buy them because of the deal. I'll bet ticketus are not happy that we all know the club won't get the ST money

But the money ticketus have paid up front, that is the money that should be in the club. Ticketus haven't done anything wrong here, and plenty of clubs, including ourselves in previous years, have used them to sell tickets in advance, albeit at a reduced rate, bring in the cash and the ticketus sell them on and make their own profit just as any other business would.

Ticketus own the rights to sell the ST and all money made in that prospect will go to them. The deal made (as in every business deal) is a gamble, and because of this, ticketus wont be happy with the amount of exposure this deal has received but there is little they can do about it. The 24 million will be somewhere. I refuse to believe that anyone would be stupid enough to try and 'do a runner' with so much money in light of the financial trouble that the business they own is in. The money is more than likely in a separate account of one of whytes other businesses so that it cant be touched by hmrc. Its either that or it was used to pay off Lloyds when he took over and being a optimist I'm believing the former. But all the info will be released next week anyway so we will find out soon enough where the money went.

They said it wasnt a Loan, they bought the ST's. When u renew, it will be ticketus and not RFC that get ur money

Would like to know if it regards all season tickets or possibly only certain bands of them or ones bought through RFC Credit card/finance , (although if it's as you say , they'll end up with egg on their face ,big style )

We know that most ST renewal money won't be going into the club, ticketus say they own the tickets. We have no idea where this £20/24mill and I for one doubt we'll ever get it back although thats up for debate.

Now, the fact that renewing your ST makes none or little difference to our working capital for next season, should we boycott renewing? And buy match to match?

This way all the cash goes straight into the club and ticketus are left with 100,000 useless smart cards?

If they do own the tickets then I'd be happy to buy match on match.

Think about it, buy an ST and the club get nowt. £0

Buy match to match and the club get it all. £400/500 ish

Surely it's a no brainer

We wouldn't owe ticketus any money if no-one bought them because they are not our tickets to sell any more. basically RFC win and ticketus lose.

An organised boycott with all fans in full knowledge of the reason and benefits.

[/quot

do you honestly think that Whyte is that stupid to think he would get away with what he is doing,fk the guy would be as well as wishing a death warrant,you are talking about THE biggest institution in Scotland bar none.....

They said it wasnt a Loan, they bought the ST's. When u renew, it will be ticketus and not RFC that get ur money

so no one buys a ST and pays on a game to game basis. Rangers get all the ticket money and ticketus get nowt? no brainer what we do next season. but not sure if it as simple as that as i have no clue what is happening.

It depends what was in the contract. There might be a clause that if season tickets sold were less than x % then the shortfall would be made from match tickets. We need someone in the know before these types of action are taken as it might involve More expense for then club (admin staff etc).

If nobody was to buy a season ticket, then they would probably be secured against normal ticket sales, id find it hard to believe they would put that money out without securing it against something.

My big worry is, thats one of our biggest incomes, if that goes, and this deal with JJB is still binding (which it probably would be), then where will our income be coming from?

We will be selling players, so even European football income isnt a certainty, this could be a painful period.

If whyte has taken that money away from the club and we never see it again, then hes trully screwed us over, and im not buying into this :wanker: being a "rangers" man, we dont even have any evidence of this :anguish:

Hope im proved wrong.

Got told told that ticketus 65 went tit,s up yesterday, same as all the ticketsus 1,2,3,4, etc have done over the years, you can check at companies house, WTF has this clown been up to? BTW it was from a very good source

U got told wrong

They have separate companies/entities set up for each account (ticket deal) and dissolve each company as and when the deal ends/is completed.

Octopus summit or other is the parent company and they are most defo not dissolved

If Craig Whyte has been stupid enough to openly "steal" the ticketus money and do a runner with it, he'd need police protection for the rest of his life and even then he'd probably still be at risk. This is Rangers, its more than just a football club to alot of people around the world, including those in positions of power in various walks of life.

The money simply has to turn up, and i fully expect it to.

Question-How much income does the club rake in with one year ST sales ?

If Ticketus are paying £6m for one year ( assuming it was a 4 year deal) ,then what profit will they earn ? If for example, ST sales total £9m ,then they would make £12m over the 4 years.

Rangers could do us ST holders a big favour , drop the ST prices and Ticketus won't make that much profit.

They probably thought that one out and would have total control of prices.