What part of Scotland has the biggest Rangers support

topgoalie

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly not greenock full of the tarrier cunt's down here.

walking past them with colours on today must have been asked what was the score today at least 20 times, fuckin manky basa's

Originally from Greenock myself, do you remember Tottie Black? The fuck ( and he was )

Oh couldn't possibly say, might be bitter tims I work with snooping around and shop me in to the managers for being a bigot :craphead:

Barrhills def. not the same,and tbh hardly kept in touch with my extended family these days,remember my aunt having the Thistle bar in Stranraer,but the rest of my mothers family had farms etc. outwith,my uncle Harry who i have not seen since my mothers funeral 14 years ago is a die-hard Gers supporter and seemingly goes about the district in his horse and cart....

From the Tribe, Springfield, Tottie was a cunt. Only thing he taught me was "Don't get caught, because the truth is not enough" Cunt

top end tribe or bottom end got fammily in the top, kane's and cinnamon's!!

still a f****n area!!

Been in it and agree, but then again that don't say much for you and me!!! :pipe:

My dad used to drink in the doublet, but i've only been in maybe twice.

Its weird that you know the Doublet and yet are from Largs, i only say its weird because thats where my girlfriend is from and its just a bit of a coincidence.

Much prefer the pubs in Largs for drinking, Room and Lounge are good for big gay cocktails! :craphead:

Barrhills def. not the same,and tbh hardly kept in touch with my extended family these days,remember my aunt having the Thistle bar in Stranraer,but the rest of my mothers family had farms etc. outwith,my uncle Harry who i have not seen since my mothers funeral 14 years ago is a die-hard Gers supporter and seemingly goes about the district in his horse and cart....

Horse and cart :lol: aye it's changed times, loads of places near by have changed and not for the better :( it's not a thriving area at all. Know Stranraer well also, nice wee place the Galloway district.

My dad used to drink in the doublet, but i've only been in maybe twice.

Its weird that you know the Doublet and yet are from Largs, i only say its weird because thats where my girlfriend is from and its just a bit of a coincidence.

Much prefer the pubs in Largs for drinking, Room and Lounge are good for big gay cocktails! :craphead:

Agree, from Glasgow, moved to Largs 4 year ago, but going back to Glasgow as hate the sea! :lol:

Horse and cart :lol: aye it's changed times, loads of places near by have changed and not for the better :( it's not a thriving area at all. Know Stranraer well also, nice wee place the Galloway district.

Interesting... I've family south of Barrhill in Kirkcowan and Minnigaff.

All very much Bear country.

Agree, from Glasgow, moved to Largs 4 year ago, but going back to Glasgow as hate the sea! :lol:

I'm the opposite, sick of living in a timmy infested shite hole like Clydebank :craphead:

Hopefully moving down to Ayrshire or at least somewhere more rural when i finish my degree, assuming a get a job of course.

no honestly,when i say about my uncle ,Forsyth is his name fkn salt of the earth,my mother come from 9 of a family and they all still stay in ayrshire.....mostly in farms,Harry stayed overlooking Cairnryans harbour...