80 Bears

ChrisMackay7

In 2 weeks time it is the Lewis & Harris Rangers Supporters Club annual club trip where there will be over 80 big blue noses travelling down for the game v Hearts. Its going to be one hell of a messy session :beer1: :beer1: :beer1:

Let us know where your going,if there's 80 of the people,go to Frankie and Bennys on their website ,theirs a token for £10 off.

In 2 weeks time it is the Lewis & Harris Rangers Supporters Club annual club trip where there will be over 80 big blue noses travelling down for the game v Hearts. Its going to be one hell of a messy session :beer1: :beer1: :beer1:

Glad to hear you're all making it over lads, I know Stornoway well, my mother is from there. Spent many a summer in Lewis when I was a boy.

I hope you all have a safe trip and enjoy the day without any alcoholic wasters taking up a seat that could have been used by a lad who wants to actually go and support the team. Thats the problem with some long distance fans (lesson I learnt early fortunately), by the time they get to Ibrox, they're in no fit state to watch any football. There endeth todays sermon.

WATP

Abstinence Loyal :pipe:

Hopefully be a full house

Off topic, does anyone know why the tickets have went up in price for this game ?

Was £25 for Kilmarnock but now they are charging £28 for the hearts game

I think we may have some bills to pay.

Off topic, does anyone know why the tickets have went up in price for this game ?

Probably because they charged us 29 quid at Swinecastle in October. :pipe:

£28 for teir 2 tickets, the likes of Hearts, Hibs, the sheep, killie and the like are tier 3 so is 25.

Prices are grouped, herz are obviously a better attraction than killie.