*** Sponsored Tickets - Rangers v Hearts ***

bluepeter

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise: :praise:

Well done troops, makes me proud.

I will put up £42 or hand over a ticket for the Old Firm this month, it could go to someone who has never been to an Old Firm before.

Bluepeter, PM me and we'l arrange something :21:

I will put up £42 or hand over a ticket for the Old Firm this month, it could go to someone who has never been to an Old Firm before.

:clap: Well done, mate.

Fantastic offer mate, you have a PM :praise:

I've been pretty busy at work, so haven't updated this for a while - here goes...

The response to this has been unbelievable, so much so that we now have at least three tickets available for each remaining game. Many thanks to all who have contributed or offered, including (but not limited to) Bazza, ogbg, nacho_nacho_man, Bearette, Polo and nelsonRFC82 :praise: If I've missed your name out, I apologise, I'm in the lab and don't have access to my spreadsheet. I'll update later on if necessary, but let me know if you're not there.

As well as those, there are several anonymous donors. Some have offered several tickets for remaining matches, some have offered one, some have made a cash donation, it's really been amazing. One anonymous donor has paid for a 1/4 season ticket for an adult and a child!

We're sending 4 people to the Hearts game - laudrupno1, DougieGers and a father and son. If you've asked on here or by PM and not got one for this game, I have your name and you will all get a ticket for a game. There are more available than we have demand, so if you, or anyone you know, deserves/needs/could use this offer, please let me know. The people donating are doing it because they want to offer support to the team, so don't feel embarrassed to ask.

I'd just like to personally and on behalf of everyone who benefits from this say thanks to everyone who's got involved, it's amazing how the support have rallied around. You should all be very proud of yourselves :praise:

Just want to say thanks to bluepeter for organising this and getting it all sorted and also a huge thank you to all those who have donated tickets. Pumped to get to ibrox on saturday and cheer the team on.

Just want to say thanks to bluepeter for organising this and getting it all sorted and also a huge thank you to all those who have donated tickets. Pumped to get to ibrox on saturday and cheer the team on.

Fantastic that people are doing things like this. Shows how great our support are.

Enjoy Saturday as well. Hope you enjoy your day!

I have been trying to get a ticket for myself for the old firm game and was was willing to pay over the odds for it.the extra money could go to the club in what ever way possible.

If some one has a spare i am willing to buy it and sponsor the next 2 home matches also.

I will paypal the money to bluepeter if need be and he can sort the tickets out,or i can do it?

I have already bought and gave away a ticket for the game 2moro.

If somebody could help me out that would be great thanks