AJ still chipping away

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a clean slate too, but I see Whyte as the most dangerous threat to us at this moment in time. Anything which can be used against him, whilst being good for Rangers, gets my backing, no matter where it comes from. I haven't got involved in the Murray v Whyte spat, and I don't intend to start now.

im sure i said it a couple of weeks ago that i believe AJ to be the mouthpiece of the Murray mob, hence why everything he does i worry about

A clean slate is required i atotally agree, P Murray is not the answer as he has shown us twice that he hasnt and cannot bring the financial clout to rescue us

getting 40million extra revenue that cannot be guaranteed

i'll ask you a simple question, if whyte had failed in the takeover and we went into this season with Lloyds 18mill loan and a blackhole in our finances due to the lack of european money, how do you think the season would have played out

especially with the big tax case coming to a conclusion this season

maybe if Johnston had been Chairman, Ally may have go the players he wanted and we may have been in the Champions league. Johnston is a multi millionaire and doesnt need the hassle of this. Maybe we should all have listened to him, me included.

Mind you I still think Whyte is Murray's patsy

I know lots of words. It's just that any time I meet you I can't say most of them! :D

:lol:

We should try a conversation like that next time, cause i dont have a scoobie wtf it means just now so when im pished i will probably just say big long words i have heard back to you :D

maybe if Johnston had been Chairman, Ally may have go the players he wanted and we may have been in the Champions league. Johnston is a multi millionaire and doesnt need the hassle of this. Maybe we should all have listened to him, me included.

Mind you I still think Whyte is Murray's patsy

and if Lloyds were still in control do you think they would release funds in the hope that a rookie manager makes it to the promised land of the CL, especially with the tax case coming to a close this season

Incase you dont remember Lloyds were already reportedly telling McCoist that if the takeover didnt happen his wage budget will be slashed by another couple of million, now tell me where we would get the money and wages to buy better than what we had for the malmo tie

there is no way we would have splashed the cash, AJ was the chairman tasked with finding outside investment, according to Walter the banks were running the club

New Developments from Raman

Alastair Johnston tonight questions if Craig Whyte is secured creditor. Claims sale purchase agreement states 'debt should be extinguished'

AJ is not wanted either he had his go and charged us for his airport coffee :rolleyes:

AJ was right about him but, he still has a fucking cheek. His pal Murray caused all of in the 1st place and what did he do while he was the chairmen of Rangers?

AJ so fuck off AJ He just doesn't like Whyte don't think he's doing this for the good of Rangers.

You are obviously deluded if you think that AJ is only doing all this due to a personal dislike of Whyte <cr>

i'll ask you a simple question, if whyte had failed in the takeover and we went into this season with Lloyds 18mill loan and a blackhole in our finances due to the lack of european money, how do you think the season would have played out

I'd say we would less than 20 points behind. the black hole was small as well. also the big tax case could be appealed if we were winning the league.

AJ is trying to flush out a man who singlehandedly fucked our club in 9 months more than SDM did in 20 odd years

Yes SDM left us in a bad way but not this fucking bad (albeit tax case not decided)

Whyte promised to clear the debt from his own funds

Invest £25m in playing squad

£10m working capital

But in reality...

He sold the season books

He sold Jelavic

He paid off LLoyds with the season book money

He sold Arsenal shares for his own pocket

He witheld tax (half of which he said he would settle as part of takeover deal)

Call him crooked, stupid, bellend whatever but all I know is I wouldnt care if it was Hitler who removed him, just some cunt do it

And if that man is AJ then so fucking be it

better I expect. it always was previously.

you honestly believe that Lloyds would have better the squad that finished last season?

werent you harking on about how Lloyds potential 2million reduction in wages for this season if the takeover failed was going to hammer us badly