gunslinger

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh.

A story that only the Daily Record are running with against the statement last night released from the administrators.

I dunno but we will see, if this is our only hope of survival then Whyte has fucked us with these administrators because if we are struggling that badly why are we not making cuts? why did the administrators say everything is positive and liquidation is not likely?

If this is true it would mean MORE lying and I just dont see it.

They have probably got a tip that the administrators were trying to contact whoever but cant get a hold of them and they have turned it into this pish.

I said on Saturday/Sunday that the club faces liquidation but I got hell for it,there is buyers interested in buying the club but they cant purchase Rangers until there is clarity on certain issues. I have never spoke like this on here but Craig Whyte you really are a wanker!

You also said, probably about a week ago, that in 11 days time big things will happen. We still on for

that?

A nice bit of positivity to start the day, always better than taig meeja shit and punters who fold like cheap suits or two bob deck chairs. 21.gif

Rangers situation is positive, say administrators as fans, partners and sponsors praised

Last updated at 7:58 PM on 22nd February 2012

Administrators have described the situation at Rangers as 'positive' after they took control of the running of the club last week.

Financial firm Duff and Phelps were called in last Tuesday over an unpaid tax bill accrued since Craig Whyte's takeover of the Scottish champions last May.

They have praised the continued support of fans, business partners and sponsors - as well as the Scottish Premier League and the Scottish Football Association - as they work towards securing the club's survival.

David Whitehouse, joint administrator, said in a statement: 'Overall, I would describe the situation as positive.

Lets not be hypocritical here Studs, its just another rag, no more believable than the Record or Sun. Backed Hiltler in the 1930s too (didn't it?).

Lets not be hypocritical here Studs, its just another rag, no more believable than the Record or Sun. Backed Hiltler in the 1930s too (didn't it?).

Rather than being hypocritical I would suggest it shows both sides of the same coin while standing on edge, I tend not to believe the date or anything else in a paper safer that way, and much more practical to like the bits that suit us and our imperfect outlook on life.

I said on Saturday/Sunday that the club faces liquidation but I got hell for it,there is buyers interested in buying the club but they cant purchase Rangers until there is clarity on certain issues. I have never spoke like this on here but Craig Whyte you really are a wanker!

You are so forceful masturbatory even when you talk dirty. wink.gif

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=209566&view=findpost&p=1059730559

Ye it is frickin sickening,all im saying is that some info I do get is credible even the shit stuff.

David Murray & Craig whyte has done some job on us that is for sure.

So what's happening with these rich yanks, thought they flew into London?

:rolleyes:

You also said, probably about a week ago, that in 11 days time big things will happen. We still on for

that?

Ye I reckon so,were being dragged through the mire in public to put pressure on Whyte and Co to start handing over accounts money transfers within his own company's etc,namely Rangers Group former wavetower account.That is my belief no one else's,until that happens no one is going to sign the dotted line and invest money,its total heart wrenching stuff to sit back and watch.

Fuck Guys! Reid the statement from the administrators posted last night below:

DUFF and Phelps, administrators of Rangers Football Club, today issued the following statement.

David Whitehouse, joint administrator said, "The Rangers fans have been absolutely tremendous over the last 10 days and it's vital to the administration process that we continue to receive the support we have had thus far.

"Ibrox was sold out last Saturday and hopefully that can be the case for the rest of the season. The fans are clearly extremely loyal to Rangers and by coming to matches at Ibrox they are directly contributing to the Club's future.

"We are hopeful that we can enhance revenue streams in the coming months through a variety of means and we have been very encouraged by the support of the business partners who have helped in that regard already.

"The Club's suppliers are also working with us to improve income flows where possible and the sponsors have also been tremendously supportive. We are in discussion with them to see if we can enhance the packages that we currently have in place.

"This is obviously a very difficult period for the Club but those who come to the fore and support the Club will obtain tremendous publicity which is what sponsorship is all about.

"Right now, it is quite simple - income now will help secure the future of Rangers.

"Our focus is on generating income for the Club but there is also a focus on costs and the steps we are taking in terms of the cost base of the Club will evolve during the next week.

"On a daily basis we are talking to department heads and seeing where there is capacity for cost savings but being very mindful of the need to both to preserve the performance on the pitch and retain the efficiency of the club off the pitch as well.

"Overall, I would describe the situation as positive. Everybody recognises the plight that the club is in and have come to the table to help and assist where possible.

"We have also had very good support from the football authorities and have met with both the SFA and the SPL.

"For 140 years Rangers has been a key part of Scottish football. We hope that the influence and the support which the Club has given to the game over the years will carry some weight at these difficult times.

"Generally other clubs are sympathetic. I think clubs realise this is a difficult time for the football industry in general and Rangers isn't unique in its financial position. They are very supportive of the survival of the Club which is critical to Scottish football."

http://www.rangers.c...article/2620162

sorry if a re-post.

This post has been edited by pennyarcade: Yesterday, 06:43 PM

Fuck that piss in the record. :sleep1: