effect on your normal life

KingKirk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your such a good bear putting up with shite, sand head deluded springs to mind hell mend you

Just a Murray man thats all you are, no good to RFC

I was speaking out against Murray 10 years ago. I didn't think it was necessary to come on to RM and gloat about it during our lowest ebb though.

I thought the way you were talking earlier, you had been banging down the doors of Ibrox to get at Murray, instead of just staying away and sitting in the house waiting for the day when you could tell everyone how right you were about the bleedin' obvious.

I was speaking out against Murray 10 years ago. I didn't think it was necessary to come on to RM and gloat about it during our lowest ebb though.

I thought the way you were talking earlier, you had been banging down the doors of Ibrox to get at Murray, instead of just staying away and sitting in the house waiting for the day when you could tell everyone how right you were about the bleedin' obvious.

You think I was sitting in the house you sily boy, you just make it up as you go along with you accusations about gloating, let me repeat what I said earlier

I couldnt give a monkeys fuck what you think about what I said before now and after

Just one more example of internet sniping at fellow bears, you are a fucking disgrace and would never dare to use the same tone face to face with fellow bears, just an internet mouthpiece better off treated with contempt just the way Murray did

You think I was sitting in the house you sily boy, you just make it up as you go along with you accusations about gloating, let me repeat what I said earlier

I couldnt give a monkeys fuck what you think about what I said before now and after

Just one more example of internet sniping at fellow bears, you are a fucking disgrace and would never dare to use the same tone face to face with fellow bears, just an internet mouthpiece better off treated with contempt just the way Murray did

Tell us the action you took against Murray then.

From 2004 I did not give the cunt a penny of my money

So you sat in the hoose. I already gathered that.

What did you do to get Murray out? I thought you were claiming some derring do in that respect?

If you did fuck all, just say so, but don't be trying to make out you had some magnificent strategy of rebellion against Murray on the go that we all just happened to miss.

Massive effect i'd say.

I've went from watching the game at the weekend and having the odd look on a few sites to see the latest news to spending insane amounts of time on said sites to check on the latest news.

I've been the same with not sleepin as the OP and was blaming it on frivolous personal problems but who knows, this whole situation might be a factor in it. Still don't think i've fully got my head around it all yet.

From 2004 I did not give the cunt a penny of my money

I have to say, I can't believe your posts. Judging by your comment about starting to watch the Gers in 1964 you should know better by now. Exactly what good did not going to Ibrox do for RFC from 2004. What do you think Murray did with the money coming in to the Club?

So you sat in the hoose. I already gathered that.

What did you do to get Murray out? I thought you were claiming some derring do in that respect?

If you did fuck all, just say so, but don't be trying to make out you had some magnificent strategy of rebellion against Murray on the go that we all just happened to miss.

Just you stick to the internet thats all you are good for, see ya!! :beer1:

I have to say, I can't believe your posts. Judging by your comment about starting to watch the Gers in 1964 you should know better by now. Exactly what good did not going to Ibrox do for RFC from 2004. What do you think Murray did with the money coming in to the Club?

It gave me self satisfaction that I wasnt giving that cunt a penny, but thats just me

If you are happy thats up to you

How is our current situation effecting your life. I ain't be able to sleep well for days now, Constantly think about our club and what's gonna happen next. I can't imagine what its like for the employees. This sure is a long dark tunnel, With no end in sight.

Sorry for the negative post.

I've hardly slept and at my age I should probably know better but the Rangers have been in my blood all my life. I just can't bear to think of a worst case scenario. I've been e-mailing, texting, writing, phoning and hardly been off the web. Felt so bad last week that I went for a check-up at the docs. Got the OK but my stomach is churning all the time. Media are having a ball at our expense though which really annoys me. A lot of people forget that RFC employs 177 people directly and that won't include sub-contract labour such as G4S stewards and the catering staff. Suppliers will be hit as will JJB and local pubs and shops. Knock on effect is significant. It still doesn't compare with what happened in 1971 though which keeps this in perspective.

And you stay in the hoose while we're supporting Rangers, and come on to RM to gloat about how right you were about Murray...but did fuck all about it.

You come across as thick as fuck or even taig like you make it up as you go along, all internet claptrap which part of that do you not understand, probably the whole fucking lot

You come across as thick as fuck or even taig like you make it up as you go along, all internet claptrap which part of that do you not understand, probably the whole fucking lot

And all the while, all you've done in 7 years is come on RM to gloat about being right about Murray. Genius.

All you need to do is tell us what you did about it in 7 years (apart from sitting in the hoose), and you can redeem yourself.

Go for it.

And all the while, all you've done in 7 years is come on RM to gloat about being right about Murray. Genius.

All you need to do is tell us what you did about it in 7 years (apart from sitting in the hoose), and you can redeem yourself.

Go for it.

Redeem myself to you and on the internet, blow it out your arse son

Redeem myself to you and on the internet, blow it out your arse son

Fair do's. It's clear that your great contribution to Rangers during Murray was to stay away from Ibrox for 7 years. That's your prerogative, but don't try to make out you did anything more than sit in the hoose.

You've confirmed yourself as an internet blowhard of the worst kind, which is kind of ironic considering your feeble insults about me.

I'm out of this now, so do your worse without anyone coming back to shite on your attention seeking posts.

Have a nice life in the hoose while we go to support the Gers. Follow follow.