Charlie Adam is all heart

wee josh

Grant Adam is a terrible GK. Very bad attitude hence why only Airdrie were willing to take him on loan, lives in his brothers shadow. His contract up this summer and there is no chance of him staying on. The mgt aren't are not in slightest bit impressed with him being arrested for sectarian singing and also running away from a taxi to avoid paying the fare (luckily the driver was a Gers fan and didn't go to police or press).

They are from Dundee, a bad attitude is to be expected.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not interested in his opinion at all.

Couldnt kick his own backside when he was here and looked ok in a ok blackpool side.

Still laugh through sheer amazement when see his name on Liverpool's squad list.

His pen last week summed him up.

Put it this way, if you are not brought up as a Rangers fan, treated badly by the fans, and then literally forced out the door to join a Championship club why would you care?

I liked him as a player, but thought his attitude was questionable at times. But also Walter 's decision to play him wide left was poor. He, like Edu and Namouchi, really became the whipping boys of some sections of our fans.

Don't blame him for what he said, but he could have shown more class.

And to those who say 'he's shite' - he isn't, he's a talented footballer who plays for Liverpool week in week out. Take the blinkers off.

Just because he plays for Liverpool doesnt mean hes something special. He aint 'talented' hes a very limited footballer, decent set pieces and 50% success rate with his weird cross field passes. I think you will find Liverpool fans dont rate him at all.

He will be back at Blackpool or similar club in the summer.

Just because he plays for Liverpool doesnt mean hes something special. He aint 'talented' hes a very limited footballer, decent set pieces and 50% success rate with his weird cross field passes. I think you will find Liverpool fans dont rate him at all.

He will be back at Blackpool or similar club in the summer.

Agreed that because you play for a big club doesn't make you a good player, but I think that he is.

I don't know how you canvassed all the Liverpool fans opinion, but most I've spoken to think he is decent enough.

Will definitely not be back at Blackpool or a similar level of club.