Hugh Adam

Sicknote

1330708929' post='1059827426']

What does that statement mean ?? :unsure:

A business can be run legally or illegally, ethically or not and still make money.

A sustainable business should be legal and the Directors should adhere to ethical codes of conduct. Knowing something is rotten in the state of Denmark and turning a blind eye to it isn't acceptable.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a horrible interview, pardon my ignorance but can someone please tell me who Hugh Adam is and what role he played at Rangers the time he was here? And also, Is he a Rangers fan?

what did you do?

as an ordinary fan that had a season ticket and bought the club merchandise i paid my fair share as a supporter and expected them people running the club to run the club legally and efficiently

if anyone wishes to defend the previous regime on a whole after hugh adam's comments then i say they need a fucking head doctor to look at them

every single person on the board that adam claims knew about the EBT's need strung up and shot for their dereliction of duty

as an ordinary fan that had a season ticket and bought the club merchandise i paid my fair share as a supporter and expected them people running the club to run the club legally and efficiently

if anyone wishes to defend the previous regime on a whole after hugh adam's comments then i say they need a fucking head doctor to look at them

every single person on the board that adam claims knew about the EBT's need strung up and shot for their dereliction of duty

we the wider support were warned by Adam a decade ago. much like you did when aj warned us about whyte he was castigated.

then we have darrell king who told us where we were heading. remind me how you treated him?

if these others had spoken up you would have rounded on them and dismissed them as petty and jelous etc.

we the wider support were warned by Adam a decade ago. much like you did when aj warned us about whyte he was castigated.

then we have darrell king who told us where we were heading. remind me how you treated him?

if these others had spoken up you would have rounded on them and dismissed them as petty and jelous etc.

Don't forget ENIC's Howard Stanton resigning over Murray's profligate spending.

I didn't say personally.

No, but you did say this: "he practically paid for the stadium we sit in."

Except he didn't.

prac·ti·cal·ly/ˈpraktik(ə)lē/

Adverb: Virtually; almost.

Not even close. Only you know why you spun the lie out.

No, but you did say this: "he practically paid for the stadium we sit in."

Except he didn't.

prac·ti·cal·ly/ˈpraktik(ə)lē/

Adverb: Virtually; almost.

Not even close. Only you know why you spun the lie out.

almost is about right. hence practically.

almost is about right. hence practically.

Are you delusional? Incredibly stupid? Does Adam have his cock up your arse?

Is he paying you for your succession of wilfully inventive posts? Why would you even wish to offer an ounce of praise for a man who sunk the boot into our club?

Is he paying you for your succession of wilfully inventive posts? Why would you even wish to offer an ounce of praise for a man who sunk the boot into our club?

oh dear.

when adam spoke up why didnt anyone else?, thats my point, one man campaigns are never taken seriously, but if the whole board had went "hold on a minute he has a point, SDM is killing us" then perhaps the support would have listened

same for AJ, yeah he warned us about whyte, but at the time it was unsubstantiated warnings, thats no use to anyone, now he sees fit to release his evidence, why not back then?

darrell king spoke badly about the previous regime the day after a title win, what did you or even himself expect, thank you cards and employee of the month awards?

my whole point is that for 20 years (funnily enough SDM's 20 years) nearly every member of the board sat back and watched him gamble with our very clubs existence, and like it or not that includes Ogilvie, AJ, Bain, McClelland and the rest during that time

this isnt a whyte defending post, far from it, infact the complete opposite of it, but the board members past that sat back while murray did whatever he wanted need a good look at themselves

Joe Lewis and ENIC seen it, Hugh Adam seen it, both made their feelings know, so why didnt the rest of the boards from then until Whyte's takeover

You could argue AJ has spoke up more about our current owner than what he did in 7 years of our previous owner, when both were ripping the utter cunt

Yup. frankly the double standards on this thread are hilarious. jimbeams just the latest example.

what double standards, im questioning why any of the previous board members connected with our club never took the stance that Hugh Adam did, ive never had an opinion of Hugh Adam as i didnt really know the situation until todays revelations, and i agree with him

funny how everyone defends AJ and the rest of the old regime for standing up to Whyte, yet these shitebags never said a word to/about Murray when he was playing with fire in regards to our club

If double standards are evident on here its the AJ supporters by a fucking country mile

Missed this earlier, Hugh Adam is a man in his 90s and you want him hounded by fans?

And he is a very clever man, as was demonstrated in a long and illustrious business career. Compared to yourself, who advocates hounding octogenarians.

I am prepared to retract my statement. Apologies for jumping the gun - I am just completely frustrated at the situation we are in and I didn't realise he was so senior. I'll edit the post (but I'm still annoyed with him).

Because he's telling the truth?

I am prepared to retract my statement. Apologies for jumping the gun - I am just completely frustrated at the situation we are in and I didn't realise he was so senior. I'll edit the post (but I'm still annoyed with him).

What he did isn't wrong, regardless of how old he is. He deserves to be praised not condemned.

Adam is a bitter (and possibly senile) old shit of a man.

I had the misfortune to have some business dealings with him in the early nineties and his sanity was questionable back then.

Rangers pools did make rangers a lot of money and did help build the stadium but i think you are over egging that pie.

Him staying silent if he knew what was going on makes him as culpable as anyone else (if true)

Two shots across the bow (one timed to cause rangers trouble) does not make him one fo the good guys, far from it.

some sense here1