Child-friendly pre-match bars

KazzyTI

Hi all, I'm taking my nephew (14 years old) through to the game tomorrow and I was wondering if there is anywhere near the stadium where we could sit for a bit with some other bears? I'm not really familiar with any of the bars in Glasgow, let alone child-friendly ones, so any help would be massively appreciated. :)

Hi all, I'm taking my nephew (14 years old) through to the game tomorrow and I was wondering if there is anywhere near the stadium where we could sit for a bit with some other bears? I'm not really familiar with any of the bars in Glasgow, let alone child-friendly ones, so any help would be massively appreciated. :)

If your in the town before it bud try the Crystal Palace in town across from Central station or any other Wetherspoons (tu)

you will get in the wee rangers club idf your up early enough mate!! it wont be a problem if your up there for 1.30ish im not a member myself and go before most games even old firm

well done mate . i was there second game of the season at 12.30 they wouldnt let us in .

Grapes on P R West,only kidding.