Paul Clark and David Whitehouse

Are we all forgetting that the administrators first responsibility is to the businesses crediditors? The way I se it right now, CW still thinks that he is No1 creditor as he has the floating charge. This may or may not prove to be the case but if it is so, then the administrators are acting in his interests. The next period will be very telling, it looks like we are just waiting for the result of the FTT, before any real plans can be made.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if anyone actually said HMRC would be able to appoint an administrator. I certainly didn't. I think the discussion was about the choice HMRC put forward as administrator, for the court to decide who was appointed.

That means the same thing in everyday language. As officers of the court, they are duty bound to act in the best interests of the company and it's creditors. In what order, is the big question.

That means the same thing in everyday language. As officers of the court, they are duty bound to act in the best interests of the company and it's creditors. In what order, is the big question.

"Appoint an administrator" and "put forward their choice of administrator" aren't the same in any language, everyday or not. :P

If The Record story is accurate, we are now at the mercy of Whyte and whether he fights any proposed action against his floating charge claim.

If The Blue Knights don't see that there is a need to shed some of these players to give us a sustainable future, they should be shown the door right away.

Many more twists and turns still to come.

All the money should of been in the clubs accounts from the start. only time will tell but there saying there aint enough money to keep rangers going then we could go into liquidation. somehow i think this was whytes plan all along as we all know how long court cases take.

Had a meeting today with a vastly experienced IP that has worked with Whitehouse in a professional capacity. He vouched for him unquestionably - said he will play it straight down the line and that he values his career and reputation too much to be a stooge for anyone. Take what you want from that.

The 2 guys in are also director level within the company, Manchest and London I believe. I cant recall reading any poor reviews of the company either

I asked the IP guy about that yesterday also.

His reply was that there is a team working for the Administrators, some of them very experienced who have been in insolvency for many years. They know exactly how administrations run, the processes that need to be gone through and, importantly, how the two Administrators usually operate. They would be able to smell a rat. Staff leave. Staff talk. Staff get disgruntled. He reckoned that the Administrators would be found out if they did anything untoward and therefore won't.

For instance, there is a major stushie among IPs just now about the Portsmouth administration - virtually every IP believes the Administrator should not have take on the job because of a conflict of interest. Indeed even the other guy, Andronikou, should never have been going for it either because of a conflict. The reputations of these two IPs have taken a battering amongst their peers.

I don't expect an outrageous decisions. but if somethings 50/50 they go the way of whyte. like the tarrier refs in Scotland. didn't you once say I'm a good accountant I can make a case for anything.

but we will see. if theirs any truth to todays record article we can rule out any foul play.

A retraction would have been the bigger thing to do. Despite appearances, we're not stupid. :disappointment:

its ok boss it says more about you than me that that's how your mind works. I look a sdm and see a business man. you clearly see a cripple. I've never though of him that way for a second and as such it would never cross my mind not to say what I did.

its ok boss it says more about you than me that that's how your mind works. I look a sdm and see a business man. you clearly see a cripple. I've never though of him that way for a second and as such it would never cross my mind not to say what I did.

Pathetic. And everyone reading your post knows that's pathetic. Seriously out of order making a tasteless joke about Murray's disability, then trying to deny it, then trying to turn it against someone else. If only you knew the reasons why your comment above is utterly despicable. :disappointment:

Pathetic. And everyone reading your post knows that's pathetic. Seriously out of order making a tasteless joke about Murray's disability, then trying to deny it, then trying to turn it against someone else. If only you knew the reasons why your comment above is utterly despicable. :disappointment:

believe what you want boss as I say its a reflection on you not me.