Is there another RM meet up for the Jambos game?

After the last successful RM meet up outside the Megastore, is there a repeat versus the Jambos?

I really enjoyed the last one and meeting a wee guy who once posted a thread entitled "How I missed the 5-1 game because I flitted to Barra", and a poster who once got Dennis Setterington's autograph at the Albion after dogging school.

If another meeting is on, could someone please post the password here for RMers, and whether we'll all be wearing red carnations in our lapels, or Trilby hats cocked at a jaunty angle?

Cheers, and I look forward to another successful gathering.

Haha there should be RM meet ups at most games but thing is alot of posters are at each others necks half the time over difference in opinions. :D

You can guarantee, the majority of argumentative posters, will be quiet as mice if you were to meet them.

There is an RM meet today, me and the old man. No one else is invited.

I turned up for the last one. Wore my rangers top had a rangers scarf! Waited for you all to approach but no takers!? Sad! Is it cause I is so sensible??? ( all answers involving swear words or abuse expected)

Dod no one else wear a top and stand outside the megastore? I wil do so again today and so you know it's me I will wear my rangers hat as well

Lonley loyal: Internet branch!