Food at Ibrox

G.E.C.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to the kiosk and asked for a coke, the burd picked up a cup, reached under the counter and produced a 2l bottle. She proceeded to pour the juice into the cup - in full view, put the lid on and tried to charge me £1.70 :lol::lol:

To be honest mate, I bet it would have been far more palatable than the watered down muck you get when they run it through draft.

At the Hibs game all they had was rank Maccaroni pies, didn't venture to the kiosk at the Killie game. What's in the veggie pies? I dread to know :lol:

Think they are relatively new. Which area of the ground do you sit in? They are cheese and bean I think, I ended up getting one as well, asked for steak pie and got a veggie instead <cr> was ok, little bit tasteless though but I guess better than no veggie option.

Are you allowed to take your own food in? A guy in front of me usually sits munching a baguette at the game but i dunno if he has to sneak it in? its somethin hes made hiself

I always take a chocolate bar and some mints and get away with it.

You can't bring cans or bottles though.

Went to get a hotdog v Liverpool I think it was and I said to the girl "any hotdogs left?" Her reply.. "Naaaaw."

Was really in the mood for one as well, still haven't tried one.

Her reply was naaaaw - her reply should have been no sir, however the pies are really tasty and the burgers are just a delight to behold. Customer service seems to be going right out the fuckin windae ATM!

Think they are relatively new. Which area of the ground do you sit in? They are cheese and bean I think, I ended up getting one as well, asked for steak pie and got a veggie instead <cr> was ok, little bit tasteless though but I guess better than no veggie option.

The last 2 games I have been at I was in the enclosure, and then the main stand at the killie game. Cheese and bean sounds good (tu)

And I know that most of the vendors selling programmes etc definitely are

Yip. Bought one from an eBay seller who says he works as a programme seller on matchday. His paypal addy was some taig releated shit :anguish: