Ive said this before and yet still I ask...

When I hear about this 30 point possible deduction for next year and all these other shitty wee clubs ganging up on us it begs the question.....Can we not fuck off from this backward, 19th century league and when we start fresh, start something in combination with other teams (ie. nordic league , etc)? we are an international brand. Make no mistake. I live in canada and there are dozens of supporters clubs with thousands of members. Our league we currently play in has no direction other than we are "Scottish". i say fuck that and lets look at the larger picture here. it's the only way we can survive imo.

sorry for the rant

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Another look at what?

k now ur just being a prick. my point is.. now that our situation has changed and Im not feeling the "love" or support from the SPL, Im wondering if we should just take "our brand" and fuck off?. our league is one of the shittiest in Europe, that is a fact and im wondering if its time we looked elsewhere

Best stop now mate. If he disagrees with you, you instantly become a taig and get banned. :wanker:

fair enough. Just trying to have a discussion and connect with Bears back home for some insightful dialogue. But he probably has a Maths test in the morning

Well actually, no one has seen a cuckoo in a nest. Ever.

Cuckoos don't make nests.

They jump onto other bird's nest and lay their eggs there.

Like we're going to do at Banstead.

Banstead Rangers, that's who we will be.

So, no one has seen a cuckoo in a nest, because cuckoos have never been in a nest, but they jump onto other birds' nests? How is that never being on a nest?

RC education for you. Logic goes out the window.

Cuckoo. Cuckoo.

I've already posted my name and where I sit every week. He's welcome to come and tell me I'm a tarrier cunt.

He is correct with Strutherill, he is obviously a taig.

But he is wrong with just wbout everyone else he accuses. A poor mans Blue Diginity and by fuck he is one boring bear.

Look ya thick cunt, you totally contradicted yourself there.

I never said a cuckoo has never been on a nest, I said no one has ever seen one. The fact is the cuckoo performs this trick in complete secrecy, that's the key to it's survival, so it doesn't do it when the surrogate parent bird is around and it certainly doesn't do it when humans are standing watching either.

And we can't set up video cameras to catch them at it, cos we just don't know which fuckin bird's nests their going to engage.

You twat.

I seen one doing it once, you tarrier cunt.