Keith Wyness (Ex Aberdeen) chips his 2bobs worth in.

debear

Former #aberdeen ch exec Keith Wyness says #rangers should be stripped of honours if SPL player payment inquiry shows they've broken rules

Tyrone Smith ‏ @TyroneSTV

Wyness also says Scottish football could get stronger if #rangers go out of business. more to come on t.co/milNdado

Guess someone would like a new job at a different club! wanker.gif

so thats timmy fc, sheepshagger fc, st midden fc, slap head dignity fc and spars fc all want us to go bust, i don't know about you but i think if we can some how get away from the spl i'd take it, i honesly want to see these bastards all turn on each other as the spl dies a slow and painful death

Was this not the guy that was allegedly caught driving around the red light (harbour) area of Aberdeen

no i think that was another one who was called gordon bennett (seriously) who after leaving aberdeen got a job as a postie - so a massive step up for his career.

He's an ex executive that then went to work for everton. He's not really relevant and not worth a new topic. If thon boy Stewart Milne pipped up then that would be worthy of some scathing rebuffs thrown his way though.

Milne is a tim fan. That sheep shit are losing 64k a week, he is the one keeping them afloat. He has worked a flanker re new stadium.