Whyte Has Won

(td) (td) (td):disappointment::wanker::anguish::disappointment::anguish::disappointment::anguish::disappointment:

Whyte is set to clear up here, why was no one protsting for him to remove his secured creditor status? this is the biggest blunder in the clubs history, we never stepped up in the hour of need and allowed this cunt to take us to the cleaners.

Im in absolute shock here.

Rangers will survive on in spirit in another club but this wanker has mega profited from the death and we have let him. :anguish:

Im not even sad or angry just numb that its happened this quick! To late to start protesting now.

"Nothings over til it's over"

Rocky Balboa.

I think its too late now, for me we have been heading for liquidation yet no one has challenged Whyte to remove himself as a secured creditor to stop him profiting from it.

This cunt will run off into the sunset with our money and no ones bothered their arse to stop it. :anguish:

This statement today has basically told us its all over. imo no one will take over its not worth the risk unless youre a billionaire.

Whyte will lose, in my opinion. He'll get nothing for Rangers and probably be left with Ticketus chasing him for £27.5 million. He bought the club for a quid; the administrators can sell the club for a quid.

(td) (td) (td):disappointment::wanker::anguish::disappointment::anguish::disappointment::anguish::disappointment:

Whyte is set to clear up here, why was no one protsting for him to remove his secured creditor status? this is the biggest blunder in the clubs history, we never stepped up in the hour of need and allowed this cunt to take us to the cleaners.

Im in absolute shock here.

Rangers will survive on in spirit in another club but this wanker has mega profited from the death and we have let him. :anguish:

Im not even sad or angry just numb that its happened this quick! To late to start protesting now.

Kevin is paul still dead. he will be down there with the like of tommy burns and doyle

Paul Murray's group will buy him out mate.

Keep believing

But then hasn't he still won, he'll get say £20 million or so from whoever buys the club after he paid £1, and invested nothing of his own money?

Paul Murray's group will buy him out mate.

Keep believing

They won't it could cost £40million to £100million no one will do that. It would be great if they did but people with that kind of money arent easily parted from it.

But then hasn't he still won, he'll get say £20 million or so from whoever buys the club after he paid £1, and invested nothing of his own money?

The administrators are trying to void his buy and actions since becoming owner. They are going through legal ways to basically cut right through the sale from David Murray. Whyte will not get anything from this if the Investigations go against him. More likely jail.

The administrators are trying to void his buy and actions since becoming owner. They are going through legal ways to basically cut right through the sale from David Murray. Whyte will not get anything from this if the Investigations go against him. More likely jail.

As much of a fanny Whyte is, he's done this donzens of times before and its probably his expertise so I cannot see him having done anything illegal that will void it.

Hes a professional world class conman.

and whyte and all his cronies.

I'd imagine the likes of Traynor and Jackson will write a book about this sorry episode.

In reality we won't know if Whyte finishes a winner until after the dust settles.

The Rangers name has been dragged through the mud and the brand is tarnished. To pretend otherwise is to be in denial.

i get the feeling this has all been one big major set up, dm sells to cw for a quid, he takes on the debt but doesn't actually spend his own money, gives out a couple of big contracts to players we know will get a fee for, hardly spent a dime in the transfer market but did spend big on one player, made a cock up of countless so called targets, strung trialists along in hoping they in some way would get a contract, didn't bring in a new manager why? spends some money on ibrox refurb, murray shows up at murray park so a little while later cw sticks us in administration under threat from hmrc, gets the prefaired administration team in, and now it looks like we might have new owners in a few days time.

hmm

cw pays a quid and now stands to make millions

The only way for us to have any chance to stop Whyte from profiting is to go to Ibrox right now and tomorrow and the day after in our 10s of Thousands and protest against him and demanding that he writes off that debt.

He probably still wouldnt but you surely must think could 1 man live with himself knowing 100,000s+ people know that he is conning us all? I think he'd do it and then disappear but this is a pipe dream. I warned us on here 2 weeks ago or something that this was happening and no one was interested.

How on earth can you say he'll get £20m??? Last May the club was in far better condition than it is now. If anything the price should be 10p.