An important part of the Administrators statement

RFC82

"If a Company Voluntary Arrangement is not possible for any particular reason, any buyer of the club and its assets would complete that purchase through a sale by the administrators, allowing the club to continue to operate with the old company then being placed into liquidation prior to dissolution.

I'm not sure if the choice of wording makes this more confusing but does this mean:

1) A takeover could be done in a "seamless" manner where by the buyer takes on all the assets and league registration for the club, but all financial matters burn with the "old company"?

2) The Administrators can force the sale, regardless of whytes feelings on the matter?

I'm not sure if the choice of wording makes this more confusing but does this mean:

1) A takeover could be done in a "seamless" manner where by the buyer takes on all the assets and league registration for the club, but all financial matters burn with the "old company"?

2) The Administrators can force the sale, regardless of whytes feelings on the matter?

The SPL board decide if the newco can take the registration and then the SPL clubs decide on the sanctions: http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/299894-qa-how-a-newco-can-enter-scottish-football/

Automatically out of Europe for 3 seasons.

I believe they can do it without Whyte's approval but I'm not sure

Yes to both. The new company would carry on and leave all of the shite behind (apart from Kirk Broadfoot).

Whyte could do fuck all about it. The only problems would be (i) the requirement for the SPL (or SFL) to approve the transfer of the registration and (ii) being out of Europe for 3 seasons.